bad idea to play 1 now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. bad idea to play 1 now?

User Info: Dangerboy22

Dangerboy22
4 years ago#1
I'm really itching to play and was thinking of getting the pc version of 1 since its dirt cheap. I'm just afraid i'll burn myself out between now and 2's release date....decisions decisions
---Why do you people try and reason with idiots like the TC? Seriously, it's like Einstein trying to explain the theory of relativity to Forest Gump.---

User Info: feliaro

feliaro
4 years ago#2
dirt cheap? why not? its a great game
"HEY YO!" Steve the bandit

User Info: kel25

kel25
4 years ago#3
It's dirt cheap and a great game. I say go for it because this may be your last chance to play the first game with a lot of other players. People tend to play through the previous game just before a new one gets released.

User Info: LoMNOMNOMDeer

LoMNOMNOMDeer
4 years ago#4
Do it, it will hype you up for Borderlands 2 even more.
Not the dark green, the iridescent green.
Even Christ said "Christ, he flows quite nicely"

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
4 years ago#5
I just played through it and all the DLC again this week..far from burnt out. I say go for it!
Uhhh, ya got any gum?

User Info: The D0CT0R

The D0CT0R
4 years ago#6
I would be doing that right now if I wasn't a moron that traded my copy in last year. I will not be repeating that mistake with Borderlands 2, especially with all of the DLC on the way.
Green Lantern of the Comics Board
I have never watched Dr. Who.

User Info: asdfienslkdieee

asdfienslkdieee
4 years ago#7
I'm facing the same decision, I'm thinking I'll just wait it out though. I want the hype to keep mounting :p

First world problems, yeah?
No thanks, I have plans to sandpaper my entire body and roll around in salt.

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#8
Im playing through one now with another Roland. I cant help thinking about BL2 and how awesome it's going to be while Im playing the first one.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: res_black_death

res_black_death
4 years ago#9
Getting burnt out from playing borderland 1 in under 20 days?
Not possible since you haven't played the 1st one before.
(seriously it's that awesome)

User Info: Lil_Pea2012

Lil_Pea2012
4 years ago#10
I could never get burnt out on borderlands. It's always in my system or close by when I get burnt out on other games. The first one is a must play. It's one of those awesome titles that no matter how much you play it it's always fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. bad idea to play 1 now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived