can anyone confirm smother controls?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. can anyone confirm smother controls?

User Info: Finixsoft

Finixsoft
4 years ago#1
The first game seemed off to me. I had a great time but had great difficulty sniping because the analog sticks seemed to accelerate to fast for fine aim. Anyone?
If you don't feed a troll attention eventually it starves to death. Forgive my spelling. Fat fingers, small phone.

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
4 years ago#2
It was mostly anything that had a scoped view that seemed to have weird aiming.
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....

User Info: Azura20

Azura20
4 years ago#3
If this game has smother controls, pillows will be OP.

Honestly, though, I don't know what the controls will be like, but I'd imagine fine-tuning has been done.
Almost never trust the word of someone who was paid for their opinion.
"Zombies are a good example..." - Dr. Sanjay Gupta

User Info: KLOUDrocks

KLOUDrocks
4 years ago#4
Azura20 posted...

HA! And I usually catch these kinds of things before seeing the witty response. I guess it's a sign that I should go to sleep.

User Info: Jobe316

Jobe316
4 years ago#5
Azura20 posted...

Hahahaha. Fantastic sir!
PSN: LiquidJob
Live Tag: LiquidJ0b

User Info: violentdissmay

violentdissmay
4 years ago#6
Finixsoft posted...
The first game seemed off to me. I had a great time but had great difficulty sniping because the analog sticks seemed to accelerate to fast for fine aim. Anyone?

Lead your shots more, also, I am a terrible sniper in the first game, If I remember right they only used the plus sign crosshair which I cant use for ****, and the enemies move too much, if anything I wish theyd stand behind cover and shoot just a little more so I can have a brief second to shoot them
Up with this I will not put! - Bernard Black

User Info: PhilR1

PhilR1
4 years ago#7
Can anyone confirm smoother controls? Not until the game is released, no.
Currently playing - Risen 2 & Alpha Protocol. Next games I'm buying - Borderlands 2 & Dishonored

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#8
I'm so slow. I read that joke 6 times before I noticed he was punning on a typo...
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
4 years ago#9
the control for Borderlands do feel like they accelerate too fast.

User Info: VixenofVenus

VixenofVenus
4 years ago#10
userfrigginame posted...
the control for Borderlands do feel like they accelerate too fast.

The only thing I really want is separate control changes for vehicle controls and basic controls, and I'd like a "Tactical" control scheme. As pretty much every major FPS has a scheme where melee and crouch are switched, I'm so used to it, 9/10 when playing BL1, I would go to melee an enemy and just crouch in his face.
Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the geeks, for they shall inherit Middlearth.
You think you have lag? It took Jesus three days to respawn!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. can anyone confirm smother controls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived