Why does it seem like everyone's gonna use Zer0?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why does it seem like everyone's gonna use Zer0?

User Info: Trigger_Monkey

Trigger_Monkey
4 years ago#1
Just based on the topics, I see that most people are gonns use him first. Personally, I don't even think he looks that great. I plan on using Axton and my brother's gonna be Salvador.
This signature will not be changed until a Deadpool movie is released.

User Info: Maniac_Dance

Maniac_Dance
4 years ago#2
stereotypical sniper/ninja. You're surprised? It's been that way since ancient times.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

User Info: SuicydeStealth

SuicydeStealth
4 years ago#3
Cuz he uses da sniperzzz, he's got a katana, and he's an assassin, yo!

One of my friends that I'm gonna be playing co-op with, went Zer0 crazy when he first heard of him. I guess the concept is cool, with seeing crit spots and stringing melee crit attacks... all the classes seem cool.

Want game now.
http://gamercards.exophase.com/138757.png
Seek... Hide... Kill... anything else is of no importance.

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
4 years ago#4
I'm choosing up because of sniping.

People who hate him are just angry people in general. They automatically label Zer0 users as immature.
Heimskr for High King

User Info: Stopthink

Stopthink
4 years ago#5
I am going to name my Sepiroth
imo for the tight asses

User Info: Maniac_Dance

Maniac_Dance
4 years ago#6
I am going to name my Sepiroth

What about GreyFoxhound killshot?
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

User Info: bcon1208

bcon1208
4 years ago#7
Zer0 will be my character. Not because he's an assassin, but because of his Sniper tree. All I did through BL1 was snipe with Mord. Now there's an entire set of skills dedicated to just that. I know Mord. had some skills for sniping, but Zer0 takes it to a whole new level! Critical Hits all day long! :D

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
4 years ago#8
bcon1208 posted...
Zer0 will be my character. Not because he's an assassin, but because of his Sniper tree. All I did through BL1 was snipe with Mord. Now there's an entire set of skills dedicated to just that. I know Mord. had some skills for sniping, but Zer0 takes it to a whole new level! Critical Hits all day long! :D
Gamertag: LordMahemium - RIP Sparky
Colorado, take the first step for all of us: Vote Yes on Amendment 64

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#9
Maniac_Dance posted...
stereotypical sniper/ninja. You're surprised? It's been that way since ancient times.

^This. Once I saw that he does melee AND sniping, I immediately knew that most people would use him on their first playthrough. I'll be using Salvador though.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
4 years ago#10
CruorComa posted...
bcon1208 posted...

This but honestly I hope there's a repeater and revolver tree.

I made my Mordecai a freaking best with its Double Thanatos
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why does it seem like everyone's gonna use Zer0?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived