Zer0 is g0ing t0 be 0verp0wered as f***

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Zer0 is g0ing t0 be 0verp0wered as f***

User Info: BobbyCreek

BobbyCreek
4 years ago#1
After messing around with his skill tree just for a minute, it says that his melee damage is +24700%, gun damage +7600%, and gun critical hit damage +9500% while in deception. And I don't even think I picked all of the stats that would boost those.

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
4 years ago#2
That honestly looks like too many zero's.
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/2rnh5du.png http://i49.tinypic.com/mlttw9.jpg

User Info: The_Heap

The_Heap
4 years ago#3
I would explain why he's probably the most limited character in the game, but with all the cries of "ZERO IS GONNA BE THE NEXT LILITH OMFG" I think my words would just get drowned out.
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729

BobbyCreek
4 years ago#4
The_Heap posted...
I would explain why he's probably the most limited character in the game, but with all the cries of "ZERO IS GONNA BE THE NEXT LILITH OMFG" I think my words would just get drowned out.

How would you counter what I just posted in my original message?
BobbyCreek posted...
The_Heap posted...

How would you counter what I just posted in my original message?

There's talk that's just a glitch in the skill tree site. Apparently there's footage where even after putting in several points to his skills, Deception's numbers remain the same.
It's not God I hate, it's his annoying little fan club I can't stand!

BobbyCreek
4 years ago#6
Hopefully you're right and it is a glitch, the numbers don't particularly make sense.

User Info: GreyDragonClaw

GreyDragonClaw
4 years ago#7
There's a problem with Zer0's skill tree. There should be no 'bonuses' to his (or anyone's) Action Skill like that.
My brother was the evil wizard, I was the dwarf, my dad the barbarian, and my cousin the elf...

User Info: caramel_cod

caramel_cod
4 years ago#8
The_Heap posted...

Who is the new Lilith then?

User Info: Crayonmuffin

Crayonmuffin
4 years ago#9
Everyone in this game can be OP. Just have to build them right, just like the first game.
360 only ATM. I need a new PC.
Currently awaiting: Borderlands 2, Dishonored, XCOM:Enemy Unknown, Halo 4, Black Ops 2.

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
4 years ago#10
caramel_cod posted...
The_Heap posted...

Who is the new Lilith then?

Whatever character I use will be OP. That's how I roll.
#1 at absolutely nothing!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Zer0 is g0ing t0 be 0verp0wered as f***

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived