starting off with who?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. starting off with who?

User Info: nardhardy

nardhardy
4 years ago#1
Just curious guys as to who do you guys plan to start your first playthrough with?
Me, prob mechromancer preorder character or salvador

nardhardy
4 years ago#2
thats if shes available right off the back of course.

User Info: LeonKennedy28

LeonKennedy28
4 years ago#3
You won't be able to start with the mechromancer she won't be available until 60-90 days after the games release. I'm starting with maya.
Remy1LeBeau......rent my pawn ranger

User Info: Zangan_Zack

Zangan_Zack
4 years ago#4
Mechromancer won't be released until the 16th of October (at least from what I last heard). Alas, for me I'm looking forward to playing as Axton, if only for the opportunity to execute long-range nuclear strikes on my unsuspecting foes.
XboxLive GT: ReinbachThe3rd
Waiting For: Borderlands 2, XCOM Enemy Unknown, more Witcher series or whatever other RPGs CD Projeckt RED creates.

nardhardy
4 years ago#5
nice choices maya is going to be insane, and axton's turrets makes roland's look like a joke lol and i figured as much for the mechro character.oh well salvador it is!

User Info: x_x_sasuke_x_x

x_x_sasuke_x_x
4 years ago#6
I'm going with Maya, her Cataclysm tree looks like a lot of fun. Playing solo btw
GT: AcousticFuneral
http://www.xboxgamercard.org/gamercard/xbl_image.php?gamertag=AcousticFuneral

User Info: LeonKennedy28

LeonKennedy28
4 years ago#7
Been looking at the skill trees, I think i'm switching to Axton.
Remy1LeBeau......rent my pawn ranger

User Info: MetroidHunter13

MetroidHunter13
4 years ago#8
im certainly going with maya as my solo character, but as for a co-op, im tied with 3, i have another topic explaining it. im gonna figure it out before i get it, and seeing as i have a week long vacation the week the game comes out, ill have plenty of time to work on it,..
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed.
Xbox Live GT - Disp0sable13 --- http://i48.tinypic.com/2r2ri13.jpg

User Info: EvilScythe

EvilScythe
4 years ago#9
Zero, im a sniper.

User Info: Iji_The_Killer

Iji_The_Killer
4 years ago#10
Axton here. He looks like he will be the most "noob" friendly character but if you build Axton towards Metal Storm, Onslaught and Able he will give advanced players a fun skill build.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. starting off with who?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived