looking for a few cool people to play co op that dont mind a noob of the series

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. looking for a few cool people to play co op that dont mind a noob of the series

User Info: flipmode_1

flipmode_1
4 years ago#1
I played a little bit of Borderlands 1 but only solo. Never got anywhere near completion though. I have the 18-21st off so ill be free for most of that time. Only time I wont be available is the 20 for my anniversary and a few hours on the 18th. Actually I might not even get the game until close to night time due to ups usually not arriving until 7.

If anybody is interested please post in here and send me a friend request. I don't mind if you're a noon yourself or a vet of the original. Im a pretty laid back 24 year old not looking to scream instructions at anyone or get them yelled at me. Just want to have a good time. Thanks a lot. By the way im in eastern standard time.
X-Men, Welcome to die!
Flip's Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III

User Info: Hardcore74Leo

Hardcore74Leo
4 years ago#2
I live in the west coast myself, but if you would be willing to work out a time to roll together I'm down. Gonna get it Tuesday around 4 or 5. (Which would be about 7 or 8 eastern).

Gt: hardcore74leo

Just let me know!

User Info: brianvolk42

brianvolk42
4 years ago#3
You can add me too. I'm on the East coast. I have to work during the day, but nights and weekends is all BL2.

GT: brianvolk42

flipmode_1
4 years ago#4
Alright, cool guys. I'm curious. How much of a level difference can you have in this one to play with each other in co-op online? Do enemies level up to the host? I know it's a completely different game but I tried playing Dead Island with a guy that was a level so much higher than mine and all enemies were his level and OWNED me. I'm asking because I can't expect you guys to NOT play the game unless we're all together.

I'll do some research myself to see how this co-op works out but if someone here wouldn't mind giving me a rundown I would appreciate it. I really haven't looked into this game much because I want everything to be new, ya know?
X-Men, Welcome to die!
Flip's Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III

User Info: Hardcore74Leo

Hardcore74Leo
4 years ago#5
flipmode_1 posted...
Alright, cool guys. I'm curious. How much of a level difference can you have in this one to play with each other in co-op online? Do enemies level up to the host? I know it's a completely different game but I tried playing Dead Island with a guy that was a level so much higher than mine and all enemies were his level and OWNED me. I'm asking because I can't expect you guys to NOT play the game unless we're all together.

I'll do some research myself to see how this co-op works out but if someone here wouldn't mind giving me a rundown I would appreciate it. I really haven't looked into this game much because I want everything to be new, ya know?

A Max level character could run with a level one character if they wanted to. The level of the enemies scale to the host of the game (usually) but most areas have a set lvl limit that the mobs are, at least that's how it was in the first. Usually when it comes to games like this, I will have a solo character and a coop character. So my coop one would stay on your level and I can keep playing on a solo character.

User Info: Dlp665

Dlp665
4 years ago#6
I am a noob also. If you like send me an invite GT: Dlp665

User Info: Cliffy_T

Cliffy_T
4 years ago#7
I'll play with you to dude. I always love teaching someone the gaming martial arts. I'll be getting the game on launch but still trying to finish up the first game so it'll be a few days before I get started.

GT: Da Jokerman
http://videogameclown.blogspot.com

User Info: shaolinR6

shaolinR6
4 years ago#8
Flipmode I beat bl1 4 times. I did all the dlc. I consider myself to be cool and I also have off for a few days. I plan to be on a lot. My gamer tag is shaolinR6. Send me a friend request and we can play. I am definitely using axton.

Who are you going to use?

Anyone can send me a friend request because I want to max axton right away.

flipmode_1
4 years ago#9
IDK, I kinda like Sal or Axton but I'll be anyone.
X-Men, Welcome to die!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. looking for a few cool people to play co op that dont mind a noob of the series

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived