Maaan the wait is killer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Maaan the wait is killer
(message deleted)

User Info: vogelkacke

vogelkacke
5 years ago#12
nro87 posted...
I love how many people here clearly have no responsibility. How could you possibly justify taking a whole week off work? I'm a full time student and a tutor on the side. I don't ever get to take days off. Tuesday, my classes start at 9 and go til 5:45. Then I work 6-10. Sometimes, I'm amazed at how many people have no sense of responsibility.

this.
i absolutely love this game and im hyped as hell but i just think school/work is more important. i go studying from 6 in the morning till 3:00 everyday and still have enough time to play games.

User Info: The_Pope_Mobile

The_Pope_Mobile
5 years ago#13
nro87 posted...
I love how many people here clearly have no responsibility. How could you possibly justify taking a whole week off work? I'm a full time student and a tutor on the side. I don't ever get to take days off. Tuesday, my classes start at 9 and go til 5:45. Then I work 6-10. Sometimes, I'm amazed at how many people have no sense of responsibility.

sound jelly to me
http://vimeo.com/10270367 Epic new covenant vehicle

User Info: korruptid239

korruptid239
5 years ago#14
xMark posted...
nro87 posted...

That sounds kinda like my schedule, but replace all the productive things with smoking a bowl.

I hope as soon as you have your education sorted out and feel content, you get raped and killed. That would be hilarious.

Best reply yet.

User Info: TheFeralWarrior

TheFeralWarrior
5 years ago#15
xMark posted...
nro87 posted...

That sounds kinda like my schedule, but replace all the productive things with smoking a bowl.

I hope as soon as you have your education sorted out and feel content, you get raped and killed. That would be hilarious.

This made me LOL at work. This is a message board, kid. Don't come in here preaching and telling people how to live their lives. Get off your high horse and stop pretending you know anything about anyone. I have my bachelors in psych and am currently working towards my masters. On top of that I work 9 to 5:30 from Monday to Friday. On top of that I am at the gym 4 days a week. On top of THAT I have a girlfriend. It's BECAUSE of my sense of responsibility and my good work ethic that I can afford to take a day off and not have my life fall apart.
Gt: TheFeralWarrior
I cook bacon in Bullet Time.

User Info: therickmu25

therickmu25
5 years ago#16
Just took a PTO on Wednesday. Best day to maximize playtime.
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg -Outside
http://i.imgur.com/K2utC.jpg -Inside

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
5 years ago#17
My responsibilities equal out to 25 paid vacation days a year...

Ergo, five paid vacation days + Borderlands 2 = nothing but profit!!!

User Info: MHGALE

MHGALE
5 years ago#18
nro87 posted...

I really don't have many responsibilities. I work full time, but I was suppose to work through my school. My school put me into second semester courses instead of first, so I asked my boss if I could start on the 24th, it's a really chill environment there so he had no problems.

Really I don't think an 18 year old should have to many responsibilities, I didn't have a summer vacation I worked full time then as well. So yeah.
GT- Lucifers Call
PSN- PersonaLives
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Maaan the wait is killer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived