Worth it for Single Player?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Worth it for Single Player?

User Info: todahouse21

todahouse21
5 years ago#1
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I've been interested in Borderlands 2 for quite some time. However, I am married and have a baby which means my time to play is extremely limited. I don't like being the guy that drops out of matches so I stick mostly to single player games.

Can anybody tell me (preferably from experience) if this game is worth picking up for single player?

User Info: ironmaidenfan70

ironmaidenfan70
5 years ago#2
hell yea
it does what its told.

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
5 years ago#3
todahouse21 posted...
Can anybody tell me (preferably from experience) if this game is worth picking up for single player?

Yes. I played BL, 90% SP, 10% MP.

SP is just as fun, if not more (those special loot drops are all yours!). True, shooting with friends is good times, but you won't miss out.

User Info: todahouse21

todahouse21
5 years ago#4
Great!

Thanks for the quick responses guys.

User Info: Kmid24

Kmid24
5 years ago#5
Definitely!!!

User Info: Nintendo guy

Nintendo guy
5 years ago#6
Definitely. I played the first game single player mostly, and it's one of my favorite games of the current console gen.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
5 years ago#7
I played through the original entirely SP, and plan to do the same for the sequel. DO IT!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/illbzo1-1429/hero/2227944

User Info: SymphonicGlory

SymphonicGlory
5 years ago#8
Go for it! Played through the first one almost entirely by myself and it was a blast.

User Info: Ice Weasel

Ice Weasel
5 years ago#9
I actually preferred playing the first game by myself as opposed to with other people. Most of them just want to mod stuff and screw around. Plus the ever-present fight for the best loot.

I like to take my time, explore every nook and cranny, and actually pay attention to the story. That's impossible when playing with others.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Worth it for Single Player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived