Amazon Premier Club

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Amazon Premier Club

User Info: lnknprk_45

lnknprk_45
4 years ago#11
xtabascomanx posted...
psycho_slicer posted...
Release date delivery but you will wait for your preorder bonus. Thanx 4 nothn amazon!

I got my code last night. If you haven't received it yet, contact customer service.

I think I'm going to go contact them because this is the first time where I think the game is going to arrive before the email, and I'm hearing people say there's a possible issue if you enter the code after you have already started playing.

User Info: fueled-system

fueled-system
4 years ago#12
I preordered the game Saturday so I hope I wasn't too late although the offer was still going on

User Info: lnknprk_45

lnknprk_45
4 years ago#13
fueled-system posted...
I preordered the game Saturday so I hope I wasn't too late although the offer was still going on

I've preordered from them on a Monday, and still gotten it on Tuesday. I know they dropped 99 cent RDD, and 2 day shipping is now RDD, but it still ships overnight so...

User Info: BozackJenkins

BozackJenkins
4 years ago#14
I'm over here impatiently waiting for UPS to bring me this game and I have yet to receive any email from Amazon with the pre-order codes. If I can't put them in after I already start, I'm going to all kinds of angry.

User Info: DesertZero

DesertZero
4 years ago#15
Blyr posted...
You'll get an e-mail. I got mine before I got the game, lol.

Lucky you. I pre-ordered mine on April 10th. I have the game, but no code. This wouldn't be the first time Amazon screwed me on a pre-order bonus, though.

User Info: dreamtheater33

dreamtheater33
4 years ago#16
A code to access the exclusive content will be emailed to you within two days of your order shipment
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: psycho_slicer

psycho_slicer
4 years ago#17
I've checked and can confirm you qualified for the promotion and you'll receive the promo code within the next 2 days.

Thats from the email customer service sent me. Amazon really dropped the ball on this. I've had the game preordered for 3 months and this is what i get

User Info: Kane_Knight

Kane_Knight
4 years ago#18
Blyr posted...
You'll get an e-mail. I got mine before I got the game, lol.

Yeah, got mine Sunday Night, I think. Before the game even shipped.
Are you kidding? Hideo Kojima is to Storywriting finesse and Sophisticated plot as a Velociraptor is to Sensual Massage. -- SigmaLongshot

User Info: BigStrongMan

BigStrongMan
4 years ago#19
Alright I got an email with the code and I put it in after starting the game and I still got all the rewards
Gamertag: TheBigStrongMan
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Amazon Premier Club

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived