The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Undiscovered quests in The Fridge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Undiscovered quests in The Fridge

User Info: Sacrament4

Sacrament4
4 years ago#1
There seems to be a few areas I can't access there...will they open up via story, or am I just missing something?

Sacrament4
4 years ago#2
bump

Sacrament4
4 years ago#3
no one?

User Info: ThatBoyDJ

ThatBoyDJ
4 years ago#4
don't know. most people are probably not that far.

User Info: XTIZ3

XTIZ3
4 years ago#5
Has anyone figured out what the quest is yet? I believe the quest might be "Note for self person". If it is, I can't break the ice on the loot chest in front of the Goliath in the open area in the rat maze @.@
XBOX:XTIZ3 STEAM: XTIZ3 PSN: XTIZ3 3DS: 4425 - 1472 - 2009

User Info: james5037

james5037
4 years ago#6
Sacrament4 posted...
There seems to be a few areas I can't access there...will they open up via story, or am I just missing something?

You can access the entirety of the fridge once you get there. Some of the areas are very well hidden.

User Info: willruth

willruth
4 years ago#7
james5037 posted...
Sacrament4 posted...

You can access the entirety of the fridge once you get there. Some of the areas are very well hidden.

How do you get up there then? i have spent an hour looking around the map for switches and found a couple but there is no power and can't figure out how to get power. I have a feeling it has to do with all of the stinging cacti

User Info: Forever Shadowed

Forever Shadowed
4 years ago#8
not sure about that, i noticed some closed blast doors which were closed. a story mission later i got some side quests to go back to the fridge and those doors were open

still havent found the undiscovered one that mentions a goliath though
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

User Info: dan2695

dan2695
4 years ago#9
This mission is really bugging me, Like all of you, I have one undiscovered mission in The Fridge. And I think it deals with the chest stuck in the block of ice. I did read some where that all you had to do was break the ice around the chest, a dude comes out, kill him and something happens. Grenades wont break it, melee doesn't even a rocket. I even tried kiting the goliath (while berserking) to that area and had him smash me while next to the ice frozen chest multiple times. *sigh* I hope someone can post and help us out.

User Info: silverxxcold

silverxxcold
4 years ago#10
Yeah, I'd really like to know as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Undiscovered quests in The Fridge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived