Do you guys like the opening song in this one or in the first one better ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do you guys like the opening song in this one or in the first one better ?

User Info: LTJpunk

LTJpunk
4 years ago#21
Xenoslayer33 posted...
LTJpunk posted...
bigjman555 posted...
I'll admit I was little disappointed when a cage the elephants song didn't come on but I thought cee lo did a good job and of course the video itself was great.

Wow. Racist much???

Also, the Heavy is great, but "How You Like Me Now?" would have made a better intro. I pick "Ain't No Rest For the Wicked".

How is that a racist comment...?

Don't be so freaking sensitive.

Thinking that every black guy looks (and sounds) alike? Yeah racist. Or even worse, he meant it as a slur because the singer's black. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that he's not that horrible of a person, but the former is still bad.
"If you can't get behind this, you will be left behind." - CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler is currently the best wrestler in the world.

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 years ago#22
Don't be so freaking sensitive.
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: KeyboardGuy

KeyboardGuy
4 years ago#23
I heard No Rest For The Wicked on the radio a couple of weeks before Borderlands came out, and I thought it was one of the most ridiculously terrible songs I had ever heard. Somehow, I actually liked it as the opening for Borderlands, though. It just fit the game. It'll still never see the inside of my iPod.

The opening song for Borderlands 2 was kinda blah. It fit okay, but didn't set the mood as well as the first one.

User Info: Charging_Zebra

Charging_Zebra
4 years ago#24
First one. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked is an awesome song.

Everything else by Cage the Elephant is trash though.

User Info: OKRecords1138

OKRecords1138
4 years ago#25
I don't like the opening song in either of these games. Music from the 90's forward is terrible.
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com

User Info: xgruvdogx

xgruvdogx
4 years ago#26
I like 1's intro better, it went ridiculously well with that game. 2's much like the new angel, the new intro song can't compete, imo. I have only watched it once though.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do you guys like the opening song in this one or in the first one better ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived