How do you get Golden Keys?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How do you get Golden Keys?

User Info: Killosopher

Killosopher
5 years ago#1
Do you have to pre-order the game or something? Thanks
Gamertag: killosopher
PSN: antja

User Info: DeAdXxReVeNgEX

DeAdXxReVeNgEX
5 years ago#2
I hear if you sign up for a shift account they give you one. shift.gearbox.com
GT:Stolenxxshadows
A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him

User Info: Killosopher

Killosopher
5 years ago#3
thanks
Gamertag: killosopher
PSN: antja

User Info: Zombie_Socks_96

Zombie_Socks_96
5 years ago#4
sell yourself as a sex slave to Crazy Earl
Full Sail Game Design Student
Games I Want: Resident Evil 6, Pokemon Black/White Version 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Dishonored, ZombiU, Rayman Legends

User Info: outcast1398

outcast1398
5 years ago#5
DeAdXxReVeNgEX posted...
I hear if you sign up for a shift account they give you one. shift.gearbox.com

I did this in game. I hear there are no issues with linking your GT doing it this way. Then again yesterday had a lot of server traffic which made confirming emails a hit or miss.

User Info: mst3kfan78

mst3kfan78
5 years ago#6
Thank you for the info. I just wanted to confirm that Shift doesn't send you a code for the second key.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see how many keys I have when I get back to Sanctuary.
You should place your genitals between your toilet and the seat and then just slam the seat up and down repeatedly.

User Info: cloud9820

cloud9820
5 years ago#7
mst3kfan78 posted...
Thank you for the info. I just wanted to confirm that Shift doesn't send you a code for the second key.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see how many keys I have when I get back to Sanctuary.

I did this and I didn't get a single key.....
AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core Processor 3.6GHz | 4GB RAM | AMD Radeon HD 6800 | Realtek HD Audio | Windows XP 32bit | 500GB HDD |
GT-iTz CL0UD

User Info: zombienatio0

zombienatio0
5 years ago#8
sad thing is...you need xbox live gold to do this..annoyingly enough...

User Info: outcast1398

outcast1398
5 years ago#9
mst3kfan78 posted...

It's not a code even though it sends you to a code screen. Once you confirm your email you should get it. May have to reload a game after but even when I loaded a character I already started I got the notice of my second key.

Yesterday I had trouble confirming. Asked for another confirmation email from the website, and it had me login and create a display name. Once I did that I got it... no other emails were sent.

I'm assuming the code page is for future Shift rewards.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How do you get Golden Keys?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived