BEST CLASS MOD: Siren

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. BEST CLASS MOD: Siren

User Info: iTPCi

iTPCi
4 years ago#1
what do u think is the best class mod for Siren is?

i dont mean what the actual stat boost is but what it does

like i just found a mod that regenerates health for everyone in my group including me. pretty nice
User Name terror_poop
Board User Level -2: Banned

User Info: Xtypegamer

Xtypegamer
4 years ago#2
A cooldown mod or a high percentage dmg for smg's. Health, you could manage with the skill that regerates team health when you shoot them.

User Info: skullsukker

skullsukker
4 years ago#3
i have a corrosive chance mod that is pretty good. 25% i think.

other than that all i use is the 15% team cooldown when i play coop or the shield regen boost when i play solo.

User Info: Nintendo guy

Nintendo guy
4 years ago#4
I found a level 10 or so class mod for Maya with 78% increased SMG damage.

I was in shock, because the best endgame Mercenary mods for Lilith in the first game only had 61% increased SMG damage, and I just found one with a significantly higher bonus in the beginning of the game?? What the hell does that bonus go up to, on higher level mods? I hope the other, non-SMG related mods get equally as good bonuses...

User Info: nilla151

nilla151
4 years ago#5
At 50 once I start to get serious on weapons and gear ill be getting one of each to swap as necessary but currently I use a fire chance a corrosion chance my healing one for team or my matriarch one all depends on what's going on

User Info: talostheundying

talostheundying
4 years ago#6
Nurse ot Fox mods. Nurse gives team regen, Fox decreases team cooldown. I swap as is appropriate, usually going regen during travel times and boss fights. And using cooldown during standard encounters and missions.
GT: LrdCheesterBear PSN: LrdCheesterBear
Currently Playing: Fable III, Happy Wars Beta, Borderlands 2 (soon).
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. BEST CLASS MOD: Siren

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived