The Symbiosis quest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Symbiosis quest

User Info: AleciaMoore

AleciaMoore
5 years ago#1
I finished this quest on my Zerø char but I'm trying to do it now with my commando char and I can not find him I have reloaded and cleared that area at least four times now.
Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter in the air. ~Pink Have you ever looked fear in the face and said I just don't care. ~Pink GT. jForsytheSoS

User Info: DrRocketSurgeon

DrRocketSurgeon
5 years ago#2
Open the double doors at the top of the level.

AleciaMoore
5 years ago#3
I can't remember how I got up there the first time there is a broken elevator I think I need to find the power switch for it
Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter in the air. ~Pink Have you ever looked fear in the face and said I just don't care. ~Pink GT. jForsytheSoS

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
5 years ago#4
Stairs... just look around.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

AleciaMoore
5 years ago#5
Ok that was weird I hopped onto a barrel and jumped up on the spot and the boss battle was on.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Symbiosis quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived