I have an extra Premium Club DLC code.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I have an extra Premium Club DLC code.

User Info: wha7leven

wha7leven
5 years ago#11
I shall acquire it, if you do not mind.
Might I say sir, you look just like a scholar and a gentleman would, absolutely flawless!

User Info: Necrojinsey

Necrojinsey
5 years ago#12
I have a house hold of gamers that all play Borderlands, we love the series as a whole, but we never have bought any DLC for it because we're not what you would call the richest family around.....So if I were to obtain that code my family, and I would be very grateful.

User Info: JON4495

JON4495
5 years ago#13
I'd take it, but i wouldn't use it. I'd be giving it to a friend. He has to wait till November to play this even though he's a big borderlands fan and I'd love to surprise him with the code
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW

User Info: Robot_Zaextar

Robot_Zaextar
5 years ago#14
So, anyone have something to trade for? I don't play TF2.

If I give it away for free I want to give it away to a person that is guaranteed to play this game to its fullest.

Well. I'm already planning on getting the season pass as soon as I possibly can. Played through the original Borderlands both solo and with friends a multitude of times, purchased all the DLC for it, etc. But more on Borderlands 2: I've already got about seven files at once, four are solo runs with each class, one with me and a friend, another with me and ANOTHER friend, and finally the last file that is me and both friends. I had the game preordered, but regrettably didn't receive a code because the retailer didn't qualify or something, but oh well.

AND THAT'S MY LIFE STORY. :3
I do LP's! | http://www.youtube.com/user/R3dnax31a
:) - https://twitter.com/zaextar

User Info: FatalX7

FatalX7
5 years ago#15
I feel like everybody is trying a bit too hard to try and get this code, and trying to come up with sob stories to tip the odds in their favors.

I could do the same, but I do not wish to, and it doesn't matter anyway.

This may even seem like an attempt to push it in my favor, but I guess that's the point.

Either way, I'm simply enjoying the game very much and I know that I will be playing it for some time to come.

If I receive the code, yay for me, if not, so be it and congratulations to the user who does.

Groveling for virtual items, ho!

User Info: panzar dragoon

panzar dragoon
5 years ago#16
Me, please. For no reason other then I want one.
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. -John F Kennedy

User Info: wha7leven

wha7leven
5 years ago#17
FatalX7 posted...
I feel like everybody is trying a bit too hard to try and get this code, and trying to come up with sob stories to tip the odds in their favors.

This may even seem like an attempt to push it in my favor, but I guess that's the point.

Either way, I'm simply enjoying the game very much and I know that I will be playing it for some time to come.

If I receive the code, yay for me, if not, so be it and congratulations to the user who does.

Bu-but, I really do think he is a gentleman and a scholar!

User Info: FatalX7

FatalX7
5 years ago#18
wha7leven posted...
FatalX7 posted...

Bu-but, I really do think he is a gentleman and a scholar!

My pants are quite scholarly and my shirt is that of a gentleman.

User Info: ChaosSoldier87

ChaosSoldier87
5 years ago#19
Maybe he doesnt even have one, and just posted on here to see how many people he could sucker, and so far it looks like to be alot lol
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I have an extra Premium Club DLC code.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived