Make sure to bring a fire weapon! (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Make sure to bring a fire weapon! (spoilers)

User Info: Dante729

Dante729
5 years ago#1
I thought it was a pretty cool idea to make you need certain elemental weapons for quest objectives, until I realized that it was strictly fire.

Set the volleyball net on fire.
Wake Mordecai up.
Light people on fire and collect their ashes/light idols.

I can only wonder why they didn't make other elemental weapons required for certain objectives.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

User Info: DeathByMusic68

DeathByMusic68
5 years ago#2
im on a mission right now that has a bonus objective of killing whatever creature with an electric gun
http://i44.tinypic.com/rvhj07.jpg

User Info: Dante729

Dante729
5 years ago#3
There's also another bonus objective for killing the boss in Mine, all Mine with a slag gun I believe, but I meant more in the way of primary objectives.

Like powering a generator with electricity, perhaps, or corroding away something.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

User Info: Cmac4

Cmac4
5 years ago#4
Dante729 posted...
There's also another bonus objective for killing the boss in Mine, all Mine with a slag gun I believe, but I meant more in the way of primary objectives.

Like powering a generator with electricity, perhaps, or corroding away something.

Fire guns seem way more common so maybe that's why they did it.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Make sure to bring a fire weapon! (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived