how/where do you get golden keys

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. how/where do you get golden keys

User Info: skiguy1981

skiguy1981
4 years ago#1
Thanks,
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: auntfafajk

auntfafajk
4 years ago#2
Shift. You get one free for joining then you just have to be on the look out for shift codes.

User Info: rocky31375

rocky31375
4 years ago#3
premium club which you got if you preordered and signing up for shift are the only ways i know of so far
it's all in the reflexes-Jack Burton

User Info: skiguy1981

skiguy1981
4 years ago#4
thanks guys how do you sign up for Shift?
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: auntfafajk

auntfafajk
4 years ago#5
Main menu of game and go to extras.

User Info: DARKTRINITYxx

DARKTRINITYxx
4 years ago#6
Well i got premium club and i signed up for shift and i dont know why but i have 4 gold keys. Should be 2 tech speaking not sure were i got the other 2 from.
360 GT : DTxx : PAWN : DAxx : PLAYING : DRAGONS DOGMA, RISEN 2, SKYRIM, DAWNGUARD/HEARTHFIRE DLC, BORDERLANDS 2, DARKSIDERS II, SLEEPING DOGS.

User Info: OleDirtyD

OleDirtyD
4 years ago#7
for some reason me and a friend have gotten a few randomly while playing in game. we still have no idea how it happens tho. i didnt preorder but did shift. only hads one. logged back on yesterday and had two. my buddy preordered and did shift. he had two. now somehow he has four. like i said no clue on how it happens. i know it didnt come from my bl1 game save, bc thats on ps3.
So young, so angry, DARN that rap music!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. how/where do you get golden keys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived