A Negative backpack count and ammo pickups when full.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A Negative backpack count and ammo pickups when full.

User Info: Maebure

Maebure
4 years ago#1
I've just noticed an issue on my commando that while my backpack lists 0/15 when in my inventory it is listed as -1/15 while in a store menu. Is this an extra slot for skins/heads?

Also that when I am playing multiplayer I can pick up ammo even when I am full. Now at first I thought it meant I was sharing the ammo and they weren't full but it continued even after I had picked up excessive amounts of ammo without them firing. In fact while in multiplayer I have never been unable to pick up ammo regardless of my stock being full.
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
(message deleted)

User Info: Furio

Furio
4 years ago#3
The ammo thing is intended. Do you have guns/equipment in all your available slots? If not maybe that is why the game is saying -1.

User Info: Maebure

Maebure
4 years ago#4
The only slot empty is a locked gun slot.

So the intention is to always pick up ammo in MP regardless of fullness? Eh, as long as its not a glitch or effecting my game negatively.
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.

User Info: Furio

Furio
4 years ago#5
Well, for the ammo it only happens in multiplayer and it is just implemented poorly. But it happens for everyone. I prefer it because it's less loot lying around. I don't know what to say about your backpack though.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A Negative backpack count and ammo pickups when full.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived