G414h4d head for zero?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. G414h4d head for zero?

User Info: Shadow3982

Shadow3982
5 years ago#1
It is listed on the wiki and it sounds like it may be a knight sallet, how do I get it and do you have pictures? I would love pictures thank you.

User Info: crusher881

crusher881
5 years ago#2
This is the head I want most right now. Hope someone can answer.
I want it soo bad >_<

Shadow3982
5 years ago#3
crusher881 posted...
This is the head I want most right now. Hope someone can answer.
I want it soo bad >_<

Do you just want it because it may be a sallet or do you know what it looks like? If you do could you tell me?

crusher881
5 years ago#4
There's pictures of a bunch of heads in the player's guide, and there's one that looks sort of like a knights helmet. If it's that one, I definitely want it.

Shadow3982
5 years ago#5
crusher881 posted...
There's pictures of a bunch of heads in the player's guide, and there's one that looks sort of like a knights helmet. If it's that one, I definitely want it.

Players guide? You mean the strategy guide? Do you have a webcam? Can you take a picture and upload it to photobucket?

crusher881
5 years ago#6
I don't have any way to post photos sadly, but trust me, it looks pretty cool :P

Shadow3982
5 years ago#7
crusher881 posted...
I don't have any way to post photos sadly, but trust me, it looks pretty cool :P

If you took a picture you could whip it on photobucket, does it say how to get it and is there any reference to mass effect on there like a quarian helmet? Is there a gas mask or a hazmat helmet also? Oh and do you mean the strategy guide? If so which edition?

crusher881
5 years ago#8
I have the standard strategy guide (was 5 bucks short of the hardcover T-T), sadly no quarian, hazmat or gas mask, and it lists how to get a bunch of them but doesn't say which method gives which helmet.

Shadow3982
5 years ago#9
crusher881 posted...
I have the standard strategy guide (was 5 bucks short of the hardcover T-T), sadly no quarian, hazmat or gas mask, and it lists how to get a bunch of them but doesn't say which method gives which helmet.

I wonder what I get for pay the bills... Maybe Coal Train?

Shadow3982
5 years ago#10
We still need info, guys!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. G414h4d head for zero?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived