Just hit the three vault jackpot

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Just hit the three vault jackpot

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
4 years ago#1
As it feels so gooooood. Volcano sniper, pele I finally found you!
GT- Innersmoke

User Info: ArchSublime

ArchSublime
4 years ago#2
Whaaaat?!?!! Dude that is sick, congrats. After hundreds of rolls I gave up on the slots like 20 levels ago lol. Fortunately I got my Pele after my first time killing The Warrior on true vault hunter mode last night. It's not as strong as I'd like my snipers to be, I want the skullsmasher but Im not even going to attempt killing Son of Mothrakk multiple times just to get it.

User Info: jamejame

jamejame
4 years ago#3
I hit the Eridium jackpot earlier today after spending easily about $350,000 (and that's lowballing), and I only got 12 Eridium :(
That sounds sick though dude.

User Info: Social_Sin

Social_Sin
4 years ago#4
innersmoke posted...

Jealous I always seem to get vault vault bell.

Although i'd be a bit disappointed if I got a volcano, I only have one orange and it's a barking volcano I got from the guardian in pt1.

Still one of my fav snipers though even in BL1, although Pele seems to be more polite in asking for a sacrifice this time around in the flavour text.
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire

User Info: KidHeartBreak

KidHeartBreak
4 years ago#5
innersmoke posted...

"Volcanoe" from the slots? Wow that is too unreal, I don't play the slots as much as I did when I was a lower level because it's so expensive but reading this has motivated me to play more.
GT: Major So Lucky

User Info: Crayonmuffin

Crayonmuffin
4 years ago#6
I got the jackpot and got a blue jakobs assault rifle. It was trash. Makes me upset I can't get anything good from anything :/
360 only ATM. I need a new PC.
Currently awaiting: Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Halo 4, Black Ops 2.

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
4 years ago#7
Ya I hit three cherries about 6 times in a row and kept getting garbage. But felt I was still lucky so I kept rolling. Only spun about 10 times. It claims to do 1534 damage. But on flesh it does about 7k plus kinda of a flame based explosive aoe for 7k as well. Not to mention 500 burn damage
GT- Innersmoke
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Just hit the three vault jackpot

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived