What to choose? Core AI for Shield or Weapon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What to choose? Core AI for Shield or Weapon?

User Info: bendking3x

bendking3x
4 years ago#1
Can anyone say wether one is better than the other or at least say their properties and advantages? Thanks.

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#2
He likes to be a gun.
hasta la vista

User Info: randomsentinel

randomsentinel
4 years ago#3
i've made both and i used the shield for a fair amount of time. when i made the gun i sold it immediately because it wasnt that good for me. its funny to listen to for a bit though.
I have tribal spirit. Does this mean I'm cool now?!
Rathalos for MVC3! Personal haters - 3 Personal fans - 5

User Info: bendking3x

bendking3x
4 years ago#4
And how is the shield? Any good? And what type gun is it?

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
4 years ago#5
Shotgun and Absorb Shield.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1

User Info: pillerofautumn

pillerofautumn
4 years ago#6
I'm the opposite of Randomsentinel. I got the shotgun first and used it from level 13 all the way to like 21 or 22. Then did it again(while using the shotgun) on a friends profile and got the shield instead. The shield was terrible, I think the shield I had at level 13 was better, I sold it immediately.

User Info: pillerofautumn

pillerofautumn
4 years ago#7
bendking3x posted...
And how is the shield? Any good? And what type gun is it?

It's a semi auto, very accurate shotgun. Good reload time and high damage. If you can stand the AI talking every time you reload or switch weapons, I think it's an amazing early shotgun. Should serve you well until the 20s.

User Info: UnholyMudcrab

UnholyMudcrab
4 years ago#8
It's a semi auto, very accurate shotgun. Good reload time and high damage. If you can stand the AI talking every time you reload or switch weapons, I think it's an amazing early shotgun. Should serve you well until the 20s.

I dunno. When I did the quest and picked the shotgun, the only thing it had over the shotgun I already had was reload time. But then again, I was level 17 or so when I did the quest, so that might have affected it.
Eastwood/Chair 2016
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What to choose? Core AI for Shield or Weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived