Clan War: Trailer Trashing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Clan War: Trailer Trashing

User Info: HootieHoo

HootieHoo
5 years ago#1
There is an optional objective to get to the trailer park at night, yet I've been riding around the Dust for a while now and it's not getting dark. Anyone know what I need to do to trigger nighttime? Or do I just need to keep waiting?
XBL Gamertag: Squirrel Zero
FFXIV: Amari Stardancer, Excalibur

User Info: Hardcore74Leo

Hardcore74Leo
5 years ago#2
HootieHoo posted...
There is an optional objective to get to the trailer park at night, yet I've been riding around the Dust for a while now and it's not getting dark. Anyone know what I need to do to trigger nighttime? Or do I just need to keep waiting?

Its hard to tell night in dust, just look in the sky and if you see stars then its nighttime

User Info: arachnipie

arachnipie
5 years ago#3
Hardcore74Leo posted...
HootieHoo posted...

Its hard to tell night in dust, just look in the sky and if you see stars then its nighttime

Alternatively, just be in a vehicle. If the headlights come on, it's night time in the game.

User Info: HootieHoo

HootieHoo
5 years ago#4
Thanks guys, appreciate it!
XBL Gamertag: Squirrel Zero
FFXIV: Amari Stardancer, Excalibur
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Clan War: Trailer Trashing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived