PC to Xbox 360 save transfer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. PC to Xbox 360 save transfer?

User Info: Cast_Supremacy

Cast_Supremacy
4 years ago#1
Hey Folks!,

I'll be getting this soon for the 360. My flat-mate has had it since release on the PC, and if it were possible to transfer his character to the 360, he'd switch so he can game with me.

I do have some knowledge of Modio, rehashing, resigning, etc, I'm just wondering if it's possible. I know people who have switched on Skyrim from the PC to Xbox and vice versa.

User Info: Cast_Supremacy

Cast_Supremacy
4 years ago#2
*bump*

User Info: Dark_Lord_Darek

Dark_Lord_Darek
4 years ago#3
Probably if you just make a character on your xbox first and use their profile/device ID's it should all work out clean. I don't see why it wouldn't.
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#4
*shrugs*

if you can't "transfer" I'm sure you can still create a save clone from scratch. Be interested to know how that turns out.

*tags*
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference

User Info: Joe_Cobbs

Joe_Cobbs
4 years ago#5
Every thing I've read said it was possible on BL1 with Willow Tree. But you could just download a save game from the internet (if there are any) that is meant for pc and see if your xbox will recognize it.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. PC to Xbox 360 save transfer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived