Does this have cutscenes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does this have cutscenes?

User Info: IceWindRyu

IceWindRyu
4 years ago#1
I only ask because I've seen various clips in trailers/reviews/etc and screenshots that strongly suggest that there is, but then again, since there was a severe lack of a story or anything like that in the first one, I'm beginning to wonder if those were just for trailers, etc

So, yeah! And no spoilers please

User Info: SwordToTheChest

SwordToTheChest
4 years ago#2
There's a few. More than I remember in BL1.

User Info: Joker4515

Joker4515
4 years ago#3
Yeah there are a few cutscenes, and the story is vastly improved, with an a great villian :)
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2

User Info: SuicidalPope

SuicidalPope
4 years ago#4
I think there's only two actual cutscenes, one for a very important moment, and then one before the final fight. The rest I remember are just character intros I believe.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, you could argue the one before the final fight is a character intro as well.

EDIT2: Herp derp, and of course there's the ending cutscene.
Sector Z was the worst Nintendo game I wasted my money on. Nothing reminds me of it, thankfully. - dueric

User Info: xstrudel

xstrudel
4 years ago#5
There are cut scenes but only a few, story is mostly told through talking to NPCs like most RPGs, and the story is far more interesting than BL1s, now that theres a proper plot and villain.
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.

User Info: IceWindRyu

IceWindRyu
4 years ago#6
Alright, thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does this have cutscenes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived