Game freezes at loading screen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Game freezes at loading screen

User Info: AndrewDean84x

AndrewDean84x
4 years ago#1
I've had the game since launch, and have played it probably every day since then. All of a sudden last night, the game froze at the loading screen. I had the game installed to my HDD, so I thought I would delete it from my HDD and try running it from the disc. Still froze.

I decided to boot the game this morning before coming to work and it seemed to work fine. Has this happened to anyone else?

User Info: Bad_Voice_Over

Bad_Voice_Over
4 years ago#2
I know there is a bug with the game freezing often for people who have used the sort function on their quest log. But aside from that? No clue.

User Info: Crayonmuffin

Crayonmuffin
4 years ago#3
It is a known glitch. Mine will load on one character, but auto save every 5--10 seconds and freeze every time it does it. They're working on a patch according to the GBX forums.
360 only ATM. I need a new PC.
Currently awaiting:Dishonored, Halo 4, Black Ops 2.

AndrewDean84x
4 years ago#4
I haven't seen the glitch for sorting my quests. The one I experienced was just during the initial load screen.

User Info: Bad_Voice_Over

Bad_Voice_Over
4 years ago#5
I was just saying if you had sorted quests it may be a result of that, rather than the normal symptoms.

AndrewDean84x
4 years ago#6
The game has been doing well for the last 2 days. Now its doing the same thing, freezing at the load screen after I choose to continue.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Game freezes at loading screen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived