SHiFT Codes Today

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. SHiFT Codes Today

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#31
Codes are up
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls

User Info: westwardpeace13

westwardpeace13
4 years ago#32
dont see them yet....

User Info: DeathByMusic68

DeathByMusic68
4 years ago#33
where's the 6PM code?
http://i44.tinypic.com/rvhj07.jpg

User Info: jonsushi

jonsushi
4 years ago#34
Thank you DeathRtH!

I did not know of all of those times. So thanks very much! :)
Playing: Borderlands 2(PS3) (Amazing!), Mark of the Ninja (Also Amazing!)
Wants: Halo 4, Dishonored, HL3

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#35
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3CBJ-CW5CR-3R6TR-5F33T-5RXZX [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3CBJ-CW5HJ-6S3WJ-9B53T-5RX6C [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
4 years ago#36
Got mine. Number 31
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: Mortuss_Zero

Mortuss_Zero
4 years ago#37
BayouJoe posted...
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3CBJ-CW5CR-3R6TR-5F33T-5RXZX [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3CBJ-CW5HJ-6S3WJ-9B53T-5RX6C [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]

Thank you friend, one more Key for me.
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
4 years ago#38
BayouJoe posted...

May I ask where you got the codes? I don't see him posing it on his twitter, where I keep being told to watch. What gives?
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#39
Randy isn't doing it now....from now on it's coming from @GearboxSoftware on twitter.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. SHiFT Codes Today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived