New screen and info for the mechromancer!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New screen and info for the mechromancer!

User Info: brenster

brenster
4 years ago#21
Doctor Vulpes Fox posted...
cjjohnston posted...
Theres a typo in that article and its bugging me.

Odd, seeing as you used "its" instead of "it's".

Haha, beat me to it.
You should play- Sacred 2 watch- Termy 2 read- Palahniuk
(5-21-9) R.I.P. Sera Brenza. You were loved.

User Info: Sacrament4

Sacrament4
4 years ago#22
It should've been a dude...now I can't use the class.

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#23
BoozeHound59 posted...
LDK_Vergil posted...
I dunno, $10 seems perfectly fair when you're talking about an entirely new experience. Hell, just look at her "Close Enough" skill; that's going to radically alter the way you play her, and could open up for some absolutely game-changing strategies. Stand behind a wall, pelt your enemies with an SMG, then unload a Shotty to the face when they come after you, and that's not even getting into whatever her Deathtrap will be able to bring to a fight!

Of course, to each their own. Still, hopefully she sells well enough to justify Gearbox making an additional character, because I'm *ALL* for them continuing to add new play-styles!

This. All new skills, all new playstyle. If you take her to 50 it's plenty of hours of gameplay.

A lot of people will Boost her to 50. Wait for somebody to farm all the skins & heads for her and get them duped. Then they'll complain there's nothing to do with her.
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls

User Info: Dtothe3

Dtothe3
4 years ago#24
CloakedNub posted...
Glad I have the pre-order club bonus. No way would I pay $10 for her.

I didn't pre-order. Still had the Premiere Club slip & Code for her download. Really pleased with that. I cannot wait to play as her. She has a Death-Trap, which occasionally gibbs cats. That is as good a reason as you need.
I used to be capable of having children. Then I took an arrow in the knee... Xbox tag - Dtothe3

User Info: Socrato

Socrato
4 years ago#25
I think she looks cool. I'll use her ass eventually.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New screen and info for the mechromancer!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived