1st playthrough, not a single orange lvl item...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. 1st playthrough, not a single orange lvl item...

User Info: dreamsteel

dreamsteel
5 years ago#1
Is this normal or am I just extremely unlucky?

User Info: ZosKiaCultus

ZosKiaCultus
5 years ago#2
Somewhat unlucky. I think i saw 3 or 4 during my first play through.
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided

User Info: TsunamiRoar

TsunamiRoar
5 years ago#3
A little of both honestly. Though you should've at least gotten a quest item that was orange.

(I think during my 1st playthrough I got 4 Oranges. Firehawk Shield, Doc's Striker (or something like that...it was a super accurate shotgun), Conference Call, and the Baby Maker.
Talking about skull****ing someone's mom because he happens to prefer the PS3 over the 360 does not paint us in the best light as a group.

User Info: 0ld8oy

0ld8oy
5 years ago#4
I've had 6 so far a little ways into chapter 16. wasn't all that impressed with the first few but just farmed a bee from HH (took like 20 tries, was dozing off late last night and when I saw the orange item fly out of him was instantly wide awake...) and having quite a bit of fun with that at the moment.

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
5 years ago#5
I got the early quest shield, and then somehow got one grenade mod for purchase in a vendor near the end, and that was it.

User Info: ForceFan

ForceFan
5 years ago#6
I just finished PT1 and not counting quests. I found 1 orange. The Blagga from Jimbo Hodunk. That's it. Of course I never actively farmed anything either.
People who think my nick involves star wars 161 -- people who know the truth 3

User Info: ThankMeNowBLEHH

ThankMeNowBLEHH
5 years ago#7
its normal... maybe unlucky? i was fortunate to find rapid infinity pistol in a dahl chest right after roland gets taken away, i got the hellfire, the shield from henry, the deliverance, gunerang, that stupid logans gun, minecraft sniper rifle, the bee, whats also cool is that i bought the transformer shield, the leecher and the fastball grenade mod at a vending machine.

i didnt get my first orange loot/drop til level 25. so i was kinda late. it just takes some time and farming if you want. oh and i unequipped my Vault hunters relic after finding out it doesnt work.
GT: SitRepProProPro
Psn: Teensiestulip9

User Info: CharityDiary

CharityDiary
5 years ago#8
I didn't find my first orange item until AFTER the end of my SECOND playthrough...

User Info: Zelkovasan

Zelkovasan
5 years ago#9
sorry for the bad luck tc, im sure you will get one soon! i found one that was in an outhouse that somehow glitched through the floor of the crapper before i could grab it... i think i spent a good half hour trying to glitch through the toilet to get it :/
---
''You have my ear citizen, please give it back."

User Info: drumdaily

drumdaily
5 years ago#10
I only got one out of a slot machine and just got an orange shield from Warrior last night from my first playthrough, so I'd say our luck isn't very different.
GT- tB MetaL
PSN- drums99
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. 1st playthrough, not a single orange lvl item...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived