Gold Keys

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: demaka

demaka
4 years ago#1
Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a limit to the number of people who can use the shift codes Gearbox posts? Cause I entered the one they just put up a little bit ago, and it said I can't use it.

User Info: dkgamer

dkgamer
4 years ago#2
I don't think so, I just redeemed it about 2 mins ago. Double check you entered it correctly.
A Valley Without Wind - Dynamic RPG from Arcen Games!
http://www.arcengames.com/w/index.php/games/avww-features

User Info: DARKTRINITYxx

DARKTRINITYxx
4 years ago#3
Yes and its stupid if you ask me because they always get put up when im not about. Good job i have 4 keys though.
360 GT : DTxx : PAWN : DAxx : PLAYING : DRAGONS DOGMA, RISEN 2, SKYRIM, DAWNGUARD/HEARTHFIRE DLC, BORDERLANDS 2, DARKSIDERS II, SLEEPING DOGS.

demaka
4 years ago#4
Double checked. It didn't say the code was invalid, it said it can't be redeemed. Oh Well, guess I'll try the next one.

User Info: Wiiothetwo

Wiiothetwo
4 years ago#5
Sometimes I had to enter the code twice, when I enter it immediately after they are posted, but that could just be my shotty internet as of late. Also, there isn't a number capacity as far as I know, but the codes are only could for 3 hours after released.

User Info: lastchild076

lastchild076
4 years ago#6
Make sure you're cap locked and just make sure you enter it in correctly. There is not a use limit, only a time limit. Just try it again. I entered this morning's one 2 1/2 hrs after they posted i and still got it.

User Info: LeTHaL_PiRaTe

LeTHaL_PiRaTe
4 years ago#7
They changed it so there's a three hour window instead of two hours.
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
God is like Santa Claus for adults.

demaka
4 years ago#8
Ugh, sorry, I'm an idiot. My screen scrolled down without me realizing it and I copy and pasted the wrong one.

User Info: GameGuy777

GameGuy777
4 years ago#9
They're timed, not redemption-capped. Also, caps don't matter. At all. Every code I've entered has been lowercase. I have 9 keys.
http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae71/FenriSensei/Tags/Gameguy777.png

User Info: tragicshot

tragicshot
4 years ago#10
Forgive me as I don't know, what site or place is gearbox posting the codes for the keys? Thanks in advance.
Pearl FC: 4167 0996 6360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived