What determines the level weapon you get from a quest?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What determines the level weapon you get from a quest?

User Info: Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal
4 years ago#1
I'm level 25, but I just did a quest for Mordecai and the sniper he gave me was level 19. I figured it would be higher. Is there something that directly determines it?
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: Xenoblade, The Witcher 2, Tales of Graces F, Dragon's Dogma, Zelda: SS

User Info: KudZu

KudZu
4 years ago#2
Yeah, the quest level determines it.

User Info: xGenocidest

xGenocidest
4 years ago#3
In TVHM, if you dont accept the sidequest's and get to level 50, the quest rewards will be scaled to lvl 50.
Oh I know I lived this life before. Somehow I know now truths I must be sure.

User Info: Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal
4 years ago#4
Then what determines quest level? Because I saw different levels of this sniper online, so someone must have received this quest at a different quest level.
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: Xenoblade, The Witcher 2, Tales of Graces F, Dragon's Dogma, Zelda: SS

User Info: xGenocidest

xGenocidest
4 years ago#5
Dr Jackal posted...
Then what determines quest level? Because I saw different levels of this sniper online, so someone must have received this quest at a different quest level.

In Normal the story quests might be set. Depends on your level for the sidequests (On Normal it's probably set to a certain degree, not sure if going back at lvl 50 will work there)

My Moxxi launcher did 8k when I finished the Creature slaughter dome ASAP.
My friends did 18k when he did his later on.
Oh I know I lived this life before. Somehow I know now truths I must be sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What determines the level weapon you get from a quest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived