Best sniper legendary?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best sniper legendary?

User Info: JanwayDaahl

JanwayDaahl
5 years ago#1
Topic title. Haven't finished the game yet, but I'm looking for a good sniper rifle considering the ones I have are bad.

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
5 years ago#2
E-Tech snipers are rail-guns with no travel time, and usually outrageous power. Good luck finding one though.
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone

User Info: KaItrak

KaItrak
5 years ago#3
Skullmasher for shear damage

User Info: Tornadofox

Tornadofox
5 years ago#4
White Death. Its drum-fed 20+ rounds, almost no sway, very little recoil, mine gives 145% crit damage, and at a range the shot splits into 3 that each do full damage.

JanwayDaahl
5 years ago#5
I went through the wildlife preserve to get to the motherrak, killed it, and exited. Only to find out I respawned all the way back at the start of the preserve. I am currently VERY pissed, and don't plan to try to get the skull

JanwayDaahl
5 years ago#6
Tornadofox posted...
White Death. Its drum-fed 20+ rounds, almost no sway, very little recoil, mine gives 145% crit damage, and at a range the shot splits into 3 that each do full damage.

Where'd you get this from ? I don't see it listed on this site's legendary list http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Legendary_Drop_Locations#Skullmasher

User Info: xTreefiddy350x

xTreefiddy350x
5 years ago#7
JanwayDaahl posted...
Tornadofox posted...

Where'd you get this from ? I don't see it listed on this site's legendary list http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Legendary_Drop_Locations#Skullmasher

You get it from a boss in the Dust. Gettle I believe.

JanwayDaahl
5 years ago#8
xTreefiddy350x posted...
JanwayDaahl posted...
Tornadofox posted...

You get it from a boss in the Dust. Gettle I believe.

Any clue where in Dust he is? Or if he's part of a quest?

JanwayDaahl
5 years ago#9
Gotta ask this too-- I found the place in the dust (it's from a low-level quest the good bad and mordecai).... but is there an easier place to kill them and respawn near them? I only respawn near ellie, and that's a good 10 mins to get to where they are

User Info: olmansilverpant

olmansilverpant
5 years ago#10
JanwayDaahl posted...
Gotta ask this too-- I found the place in the dust (it's from a low-level quest the good bad and mordecai).... but is there an easier place to kill them and respawn near them? I only respawn near ellie, and that's a good 10 mins to get to where they are

i dont know what you're doing wrong but it should ,without a doubt, take less than 2 minutes to get there. get a car and head out of Ellie's and hug the right wall. once you get to the part with the next Catch-A-Ride theres a cliff you can jump on and youll come up to the back side of the church
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best sniper legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived