Zer0's legendary hunter mod kinda sucks for cunning builds......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Zer0's legendary hunter mod kinda sucks for cunning builds......

User Info: hauntbot

hauntbot
5 years ago#11
calamityflare posted...
^I've had a bunch of survivor mods, but considering the fact they give no boost to melee damage or Killing blow, I'm not that impressed. Also, did you just say 45% melee relic? Does that exist? The best melee relic I've found is a purple lv 50 from terra that gives melee and cooldown override +28%. I'm currently using that and a ninja mod with melee+46% with points in killing blow, resurgence, and backstab.

killing blow only affects things that are already almost dead. just stay in stealth with a maylay shield...you know, liek a ninja should.
HB: official trollschach of the relax boards

User Info: calamityflare

calamityflare
5 years ago#12
http://www.bl2wiki.com/Class_mods

unfortunately not; only mod with killing blow is ninja. I'll have to keep my eye out for that relic though; if I can find one with 40% melee, that would help a bunch.
---"That's odd, is my vassal talking back to me?" -Laharl, Disgaea anime

User Info: calamityflare

calamityflare
5 years ago#13
@hauntbot: killing blow is EXTREMELY useful for bosses, as it is capable of dealing damage in the millions when they get to ~20% of their health. Killing blow always saves my butt in difficult battles.
---"That's odd, is my vassal talking back to me?" -Laharl, Disgaea anime

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
5 years ago#14
Digit4lc0py posted...
calamityflare posted...
^I've had a bunch of survivor mods, but considering the fact they give no boost to melee damage or Killing blow, I'm not that impressed. Also, did you just say 45% melee relic? Does that exist? The best melee relic I've found is a purple lv 50 from terra that gives melee and cooldown override +28%. I'm currently using that and a ninja mod with melee+46% with points in killing blow, resurgence, and backstab.

'Disturbed' mods give a killing bl0w bonus sometimes, I believe. And I'm almost positive I saw the 45 melee relic, it was definitely at -least- 35. It was from terra.

+30/30 on a level 50 purple is the best I've found, I duped it for a bunch of people and none I've seen have found a higher one.

Cooldown I know tops out at 35%, but it is a single stat relic, so it could very well be on a different scale.

I find it doubtful that 45% melee exists, that just seems too huge a leap.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1

User Info: Skello1O

Skello1O
5 years ago#15
My Shadow Stalker mod gives +6 to Rising Shot and +5 to Followthrough.

Imagine how fun that is :)
"As a human, I will seek companionship when alone, but desire solitude after I have found a companion!" -Mal

User Info: SolRagnaVorra

SolRagnaVorra
5 years ago#16
so it's agreed that this mod sucks

User Info: Xaellox

Xaellox
5 years ago#17
I cycle between Razored Stalker and Bloodied Survivor for the most part. I tried tinkering with a Cunning/Sniper build as opposed to the Kunai/Execute build I run to match the Terra mod, but couldn't really come up with anything good- cunning is (IMO) a close-medium range tree for the most part and its synergy with sniping isn't great.

Also, I play almost always with at least one friend, and we've found the ability to kill off high threat targets ASAP via killing blow/execute to be invaluable. Cunning/sniping might make soloing a bit easier (since I've found charging in on TVHM alone is pretty much suicide), but not as useful (or fun) as Cunning/bloodshed.

That may change depending on whatever Inconceivable gets changed to, but I wouldn't bet on it. So yeah, Slayer of Terramorphous kind of sucks on zer0.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Zer0's legendary hunter mod kinda sucks for cunning builds......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived