Gaige is overrated IMO

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Gaige is overrated IMO

User Info: NinjaDeath911

NinjaDeath911
5 years ago#11
Gauge came out Tuesday, so what you fleshsticked to 50? Enjoy the game, I don't understand you people and your bs exploiting ways

Screw the gunzerker, that is the #1 dude ALWAYS down in a party

Plus, what 1.7% damage per stack + a good gun (and I don't mean duped legendaries) X A BUNCH OF STACKS is straight easy mode

That's not even including D.T.

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
5 years ago#12
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Gauge came out Tuesday, so what you fleshsticked to 50? Enjoy the game, I don't understand you people and your bs exploiting ways

Screw the gunzerker, that is the #1 dude ALWAYS down in a party

Plus, what 1.7% damage per stack + a good gun (and I don't mean duped legendaries) X A BUNCH OF STACKS is straight easy mode

That's not even including D.T.

you realize you cant get to pl2.5 with flestick right? also just doing main story quest you can do each play through in 4 hours or less. especially if you have a friend helping with travel.. you wont even get close to sal or maya damage unless your packing 225+ stacks.. and good luck getting that in a timely matter.. oh and LOL at the notion of sal sucks because random online players keep dying..
I must be Charlie Sheen reincarnate, because all I do is keep on winning

User Info: CinderDragon77

CinderDragon77
5 years ago#13
velvet_hammer posted...
Chocobo_Lover22 posted...
your just not good at playing. sorry bro, get better is my only advice

you have zero proof for this statement.. as no matter how skilled you are there will always be a best and worst.. not saying gaige is the worst.. no one is weak, but there are classes that outperform others..

I have don test at level 50 legendary gear on TVHM with 4/5 of the classes.. I bet half of you are still level 30 gaiges, or dont have much to compare it to

Firstly, making random assumptions is bad for the soul. Secondly, I have used her til 50 and her DT alone still takes out...well everything(explosive clap hits in the 1-300k's in a very large radius along with a fire beam, shock beam, melee flurry, bordering on unlimited duration. That's just the DT, I'm not even putting the numbers in that the mechro can do with a decent shock weapon even without anarchy.
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?

User Info: BryceZA

BryceZA
5 years ago#14
velvet_hammer posted...
My Sal & Maya consistently out damage my Anarchy Gaige.. I spent all night last night doing some level 50 test in sawtooth caldron, caustic caverns, and arid badlands. ( all these areas cover the basics of every enemy type ) with a variety of weapons.. Its not even close how much better these two are..

DT also seems to not take a beating to well especially if you dont spec any of his + health or get the last skill in bff.. Usually always dieing before his timer is out.. Also surprised at how he doesnt draw aggro like Axtons turret.. I think a part of Gaiges weakness is terrible class mods, especially the legendary ones.. All it has is + cooldown while everyone else has that plus other stuff..

So how is your level 50 Gaige stacking up to your other level 50s?

Gaige is the best character IMO so far, her anarchy damage is ridiculous against bosses and DT is a great bullet shield, plus he can hold his own. I put most of my points into the chaos tree and I get 600 anarchy before I fight any boss, kills terra in under 5 secs with CC and bee and Veri in under 10, Its crazy how much Anarchy does shes actually overpowered IMO. :D

velvet_hammer
5 years ago#15
BryceZA posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
My Sal & Maya consistently out damage my Anarchy Gaige.. I spent all night last night doing some level 50 test in sawtooth caldron, caustic caverns, and arid badlands. ( all these areas cover the basics of every enemy type ) with a variety of weapons.. Its not even close how much better these two are..

DT also seems to not take a beating to well especially if you dont spec any of his + health or get the last skill in bff.. Usually always dieing before his timer is out.. Also surprised at how he doesnt draw aggro like Axtons turret.. I think a part of Gaiges weakness is terrible class mods, especially the legendary ones.. All it has is + cooldown while everyone else has that plus other stuff..

Gaige is the best character IMO so far, her anarchy damage is ridiculous against bosses and DT is a great bullet shield, plus he can hold his own. I put most of my points into the chaos tree and I get 600 anarchy before I fight any boss, kills terra in under 5 secs with CC and bee and Veri in under 10, Its crazy how much Anarchy does shes actually overpowered IMO. :D

who else you got at 50? & thanks for being nice ha :P

CinderDragon77
5 years ago#16
velvet_hammer posted...
BryceZA posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Ha, stop assuming that everyone has a lvl 30 Gaige as a base for our opinions being apparently invalid(or is it that they just don't agree with yours?)

velvet_hammer
5 years ago#17
CinderDragon77 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
BryceZA posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Ha, stop assuming that everyone has a lvl 30 Gaige as a base for our opinions being apparently invalid(or is it that they just don't agree with yours?)

wth are you talking about? I'm asking him what was his original 50 as I assume his gaige is 50

CinderDragon77
5 years ago#18
velvet_hammer posted...

you have zero proof for this statement.. as no matter how skilled you are there will always be a best and worst.. not saying gaige is the worst.. no one is weak, but there are classes that outperform others..

I have don test at level 50 legendary gear on TVHM with 4/5 of the classes.. I bet half of you are still level 30 gaiges, or dont have much to compare it to

Again, this. I even bolded it for you, stop saying things like that when you ask for an opinion and you're given one that you don't like, that doesn't get people to be nice to you.

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
5 years ago#19
Having a level 50 characters with all the best gear isn't how you judge a character. All characters are pretty much the same with bee + cc.

Gaige has the best starting skills.
The best growth potential.
And arguably the best action skill.

Which of the 5 characters was it easier to do most of play through 1 with?

Which of the 5 characters is extremely powerful without being covered head to toe in legendary equipment.

Legendary gear was not meant to be the basic load out for every character. Building up to that point was meant to take time. how many of the characters have survivability and damage output without bee + cc.
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls

velvet_hammer
5 years ago#20
CinderDragon77 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Again, this. I even bolded it for you, stop saying things like that when you ask for an opinion and you're given one that you don't like, that doesn't get people to be nice to you.

you already brought this up twice now 3 times.. are you serious? go away if you dont like this thread
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Gaige is overrated IMO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived