Skill point glitch..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Skill point glitch..

User Info: legendaryweap0n

legendaryweap0n
5 years ago#1
If anyone can assist me in successfully filling up my skill tree, via the skill point glitch i would be very grateful. you name the price and il sort you out. ( i have most things). i did watch a video on yt on how to do it but i couldnt stand the guys voice..let me np if anyone can help :)
GT ; iBunBaReBuDzFTW

User Info: Dranaxscas

Dranaxscas
5 years ago#2
Make a backup, lest you get your file corrupted. I can't remember if you've said before in other threads, do you have a USB? Modding the file'd be way safer and easier IMO.
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi

legendaryweap0n
5 years ago#3
i may have one il check when om home :)
GT ; iBunBaReBuDzFTW

Dranaxscas
5 years ago#4
legendaryweap0n posted...

If you do, I can help you out with it. It's pretty quick in comparison (I know because prior to the editor being released, I tried to toy with the glitch you're talking about and I simply couldn't get it to work after countless tries lol).

legendaryweap0n
5 years ago#5
Dranaxscas posted...

If you do, I can help you out with it. It's pretty quick in comparison (I know because prior to the editor being released, I tried to toy with the glitch you're talking about and I simply couldn't get it to work after countless tries lol).

ok man nice one :) if i dont have a usb..is there anyway i could uae the storage on my phone? and then hook my phone up to my xbox?
GT ; iBunBaReBuDzFTW

Dranaxscas
5 years ago#6
Dranaxscas posted...

ok man nice one :) if i dont have a usb..is there anyway i could uae the storage on my phone? and then hook my phone up to my xbox?

I... don't think so? I don't think you'd want the xbox to even try to format your sdcard, anyway, honestly. I wouldn't try it lol.

User Info: Masemune_100

Masemune_100
5 years ago#7
Dranaxscas posted...

I don't think you can, since you have to format a part of the USB just for Xbox memory and I don't think you could do that with a phone without ****ing something up.

Aaaaaaaaaand ninja'd D:
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade

legendaryweap0n
5 years ago#8
ok cheers guys.. i dont think il risk it :)
GT ; iBunBaReBuDzFTW
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Skill point glitch..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived