Terra teeth drop rate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Terra teeth drop rate?

User Info: Vuco

Vuco
5 years ago#11
regornam posted...
1 Boatmurderer, 2 Hides, and a Pitchfork: All this he dropped for me last night with no sign of the Teeth.

Anyone want to trade me a nice set of teeth and put me out of my misery? The thought of having to farm Terra one more time (for a freaking blue weapon) is making my blood run cold.

I'll trade you for the boatmurderer... only problem is I won't be home for like 5 or 6 more hours... So I'll send you a msg when I get home and check if you still want this to happen or not.
GT: Cx Vuco

User Info: regornam

regornam
5 years ago#12
Vuco posted...
regornam posted...
1 Boatmurderer, 2 Hides, and a Pitchfork: All this he dropped for me last night with no sign of the Teeth.

Anyone want to trade me a nice set of teeth and put me out of my misery? The thought of having to farm Terra one more time (for a freaking blue weapon) is making my blood run cold.

I'll trade you for the boatmurderer... only problem is I won't be home for like 5 or 6 more hours... So I'll send you a msg when I get home and check if you still want this to happen or not.

Sorry, a friend already laid claim to it. Maybe if I run into another one.

User Info: elp5000

elp5000
5 years ago#13
Don't know how rare this is but I got a Coal Train head yesterday.. First time I ever saw this..
"Critical killing is an art unto itself, and I am Rembrandt"

User Info: Bonezy_B

Bonezy_B
5 years ago#14
I have the teeth of terramorphus shotgun, i am willing to trade it for prettymuch any boss head drops... i like my current setups so i am farming really only for his heads and other boss heads, if interested i have other things to trade too like conference call (i don't like it), blood of terramorphus, pitchfork, hide of terramorphus, the bee (i have 2), + other stuff too...

User Info: regornam

regornam
5 years ago#15
Bonezy_B posted...
I have the teeth of terramorphus shotgun, i am willing to trade it for prettymuch any boss head drops... i like my current setups so i am farming really only for his heads and other boss heads, if interested i have other things to trade too like conference call (i don't like it), blood of terramorphus, pitchfork, hide of terramorphus, the bee (i have 2), + other stuff too...

Sorry, I don't keep my heads, I give them away to other head hunters. I'm sure others on this site can hook you up though...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Terra teeth drop rate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived