Is it worth it to get the DLC if I'm already 50?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is it worth it to get the DLC if I'm already 50?

User Info: oldmanwinter45

oldmanwinter45
5 years ago#1
And don't plan on starting another character (for now).
Will the DLC scale to 50 or will I be fighting level 30ish mobs?

User Info: IronPunisher

IronPunisher
5 years ago#2
playthrough 1 will be 30, TVHM will be 50

User Info: oldmanwinter45

oldmanwinter45
5 years ago#3
Thanks for the quick response, so I guess I can just blow through it once.
How long would it take just doing main quests? Is it as long as the main story? half as long?

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
5 years ago#4
The DLC is like 6-8 hours if you just breeze through it, but the treasure room alone is pretty cool, especially since you can glitch in unlimited times and it drops etechs and the occaisional legendary. I enjoyed it as a whole though.

As a side not, why not make another character TC?
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
5 years ago#5
Actualy now that I think about it if you only do the main quests it might be more like 4-5. Why would you think $10 would get you something the length of the main game?
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home

User Info: keiththeWOLF

keiththeWOLF
5 years ago#6
Treasure room alone has been worth it for me. 11 legendary weapons, 2 shields, magenta snipers and smgs out the wazoo...
PSN: Keith_Wolf
GT: Keith Wolf
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is it worth it to get the DLC if I'm already 50?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived