Favorite Character to Play

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Favorite Character to Play

User Info: NoName539

NoName539
4 years ago#1
Finally got this game, and i 'm still deciding which class to play. Overall, what class is your favorite?

User Info: DrStrang3Love

DrStrang3Love
4 years ago#2
Zero has to be my favorite but I rarely strayed from him so my opinion is not that great but if you want easy, kick ass, not that much of a challenge you may want to go siren for utility and skills.
GT: Dr STRANG3 LOVE

User Info: oZ0NED_0UTo

oZ0NED_0UTo
4 years ago#3
I've played through each character to level 50 and Salvador is my personal pick.
GT: oZ0NED 0UTo (the 0's are zeroes)

User Info: KillfaceDingo

KillfaceDingo
4 years ago#4
would be in this order

Maya
Axtor
Salvador
Zero
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

User Info: EmperorBlack

EmperorBlack
4 years ago#5
I'm currently playing Zero.. up to level 31 now and just beat Normal. It's been enjoyable; I've focused on the Sniping skill-tree with him, and I like how many damage bonuses he gets on sniper rifles (secondary will be the Cunning tree once I get "Critical Ascension"). Salvador and Axton have been my favorites though.

Sal can survive nearly anything; it's like the guy basically has 3 life-bars if you focused on the Brawn skill-tree. Life gets low, Gunzerk action skill instantly gets you back to 50% PLUS the constant regeneration that's already going on...life gets low again, you hit the button again and "Come At Me Bro" puts you right back up at 100% immediately...and that's on top of some boosted damage resistance from that *and* "I'm the Juggernaut" whenever you've killed something. On a level 50 Sal, I'm already starting off with about 59,000 HP if I recall, and I'm sure it can be far beyond even that if you use a +__% Health relic and an HP-boosting shield. The dude is borderline invincible, man. Heh, I can't help myself, this post turned into a commercial for how awesome Salvador is. I have a second one that is level 28 now.
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/ZoomSurtr/creations

User Info: NoName539

NoName539
4 years ago#6
Anyone else?

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
4 years ago#7
My fav is close call between zero and gaige. Just to get a better idea on what to recommend, what type of characters do you generally enjoy playing as?
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."

User Info: JonnyJAB87

JonnyJAB87
4 years ago#8
I liked axton. I am a littl lazy, axton is perfect for that. I don't like being bothered by rakks and you can just drop the turrets and run to the objective. I feel like playing with axton is easier because he has the lowest bounty on his head. there are not as many people looking for him.
xbox360gt_ZG JABs panda

User Info: needhobbie89

needhobbie89
4 years ago#9
I beat the game and started a new one with Gaige and am only level 13 right now, but I am pretty confident she will be my favorite class.

That Robot is a beast, plus I like shock weapons and she can be very pro shock weapons.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S.Lewis

User Info: DR_Pariah

DR_Pariah
4 years ago#10
Zero, Maya, Salvador, Axton. In that order

Zero is fun for stealth and melee, as well as insane long range.

Maya is great with a team, since she helps out a lot.

Salvador is boring to me unless he's in gunzerking mode. That s**t is great, but everything else is boring.

Axton is a disappointment to me, since the turret is a lot more powerful than it needs to be. I feel unchallenged.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Favorite Character to Play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived