doing flesh stick run right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. doing flesh stick run right now

User Info: drake_skull

drake_skull
4 years ago#11
Unless they submitted the patch to MS there is at least 2-3 weeks till it comes.
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
4 years ago#12
Any chance of anyone being on in about 3 hours? I need to boost my Zer0 up real bad.
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78

charon78au
4 years ago#13
Bump - If anyone's on in about an hour who feels like helping out. I can return the favour.

User Info: 2Love4Life

2Love4Life
4 years ago#14
charon78au posted...
Bump - If anyone's on in about an hour who feels like helping out. I can return the favour.

Iíll be on around 10pm your time If my kids are in bed ( Assuming your in AUS and not in QLD NT WA OR SA )
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.

charon78au
4 years ago#15
2Love4Life posted...
charon78au posted...

Iíll be on around 10pm your time If my kids are in bed ( Assuming your in AUS and not in QLD NT WA OR SA )

I am actually in WA. If you got the time, I'd appreciate it. I'll be on for a few hours tonight so might catch you on then. Cheers.

User Info: 2Love4Life

2Love4Life
4 years ago#16
charon78au posted...
2Love4Life posted...
charon78au posted...

I am actually in WA. If you got the time, I'd appreciate it. I'll be on for a few hours tonight so might catch you on then. Cheers.

Its 1900 ( 1853 to be exact ) here I might be on between 2100-2200. So if your around then, If you get me my last 4 levels, I can help you with your Zero.
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. doing flesh stick run right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived