treasure room question...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. treasure room question...

User Info: DoctorSmith

DoctorSmith
5 years ago#1
If you complete the treasure room quest for the second time, can you still get back in leviathans lair via fast travel?

DoctorSmith
5 years ago#2
any answers?

User Info: R of The Nest

R of The Nest
5 years ago#3
Fast travel, no. Get swallowed again, yes. Treasure room more than twice? Not without the splitscreen exploit.
"You're breaking the game, dude!" - Borderlands 2's 'Gaige', on getting too many Anarchy stacks

User Info: chriscook71

chriscook71
5 years ago#4
You don't have to splitscreen to get back in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mq70C6WLtw

Unless you guys are talking about something else, and if that's the case I apologize.

User Info: Wandyman

Wandyman
5 years ago#5
Yea, it's a bit of a pain to get the second step down but it's pretty easy altogether.
GT: Buddhasmash83

DoctorSmith
5 years ago#6
I've mastered the glitch jump, just wantin to make sure I can get back to the lair after turning in the mission the second time around. Looks like I can. Thanks

User Info: R of The Nest

R of The Nest
5 years ago#7
Ah, neat-o. Still, splitscreen is both faster and easier, especially with 11/5 Fleet and a Love Thumper.
"You're breaking the game, dude!" - Borderlands 2's 'Gaige', on getting too many Anarchy stacks
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. treasure room question...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived