Master Gee?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EliteHydroponix

EliteHydroponix
4 years ago#1
I've read a bunch of posts on here where people were complaining about Gee glitching and that he doesn't drop Seraph crystals after he dies ...well I just killed him and it didn't glitch out and he also dropped crystals ...did they fix something or were others just smoking meth?
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#2
it's well-known that smoking meth causes problems with bosses in video games

also glad to see you got someone to help you kill Gee, I know you had a lot of trouble doing it yourself
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#3
Yes, everyone was burning 5 gram shards. Everyone who Master Gee glitched on, was smoking mad meth. All Gee glitches occur in New Mexico. Meth.

illbzo1
4 years ago#4
oh wait did he drop meth crystals by any chance

were you the one smoking meth the whole time???

I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU SNAKE

User Info: aznghostbuster

aznghostbuster
4 years ago#5
StormWolf12 posted...
All Gee glitches occur in New Mexico. Meth.

...What.
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." -Confucius
GT- TheLoveFister

User Info: EliteHydroponix

EliteHydroponix
4 years ago#6
Thank you for the never ending useless information you dish out on these forums killbot... Maybe you should get some sleep or MAYBE even try and be a productive member of society for a day instead of constantly refreshing the Borderlands 2 forums...what a joke
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.

User Info: abombt7

abombt7
4 years ago#7
somebody doesn't watch breaking bad?

User Info: abombt7

abombt7
4 years ago#8
i haven't been master gee yet. i tried yesterday with some randoms, and we got rocked. will it even be worse once the nerf happens?

User Info: gamerlin10

gamerlin10
4 years ago#9
I've killed Gee twice, once on Normal, no freeze, no crystals.
Then on TVHM, in a group of 4, no freeze, no crystals. He's pointless now as far as I'm concerned.
XBL GT: BROK3N THUMB5
(The O is not a zero, E=3, S=5)

illbzo1
4 years ago#10
EliteHydroponix posted...
Thank you for the never ending useless information you dish out on these forums killbot... Maybe you should get some sleep or MAYBE even try and be a productive member of society for a day instead of constantly refreshing the Borderlands 2 forums...what a joke

taking life advice from a dude on the internet whose username is a reference to marijuana seems totally legit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived