question for dupers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. question for dupers

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#11
Wandyman posted...
. 1. The business of buying and selling commodities; commerce. See Synonyms at business. 2. The people working in or associated with a business or industry: a textile-exporting publication for the trade. 3. The customers of a specified business or industry; clientele. 4. The act or an instance of buying or selling; transaction. 5. An exchange of one thing for another. 6. An occupation, especially one requiring skilled labor; craft: the building trades, including carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and electrical installation. 7. The trade winds. Often used in the plural with the. v. trad·ed, trad·ing, trades

Pay special attention to #5

People who dupe are by definition "trading". I've got something somebody else wants and vice versa. People who dupe just choose an option to keep their trade bait. Object A duped for Object B is a trade. Object A for the same Object A would be a duplication, which is not what normally occurs.

lol

You can't be serious.
Green Bay Packers 2012: 6-3

User Info: Wandyman

Wandyman
4 years ago#12
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Wandyman posted...
. 1. The business of buying and selling commodities; commerce. See Synonyms at business. 2. The people working in or associated with a business or industry: a textile-exporting publication for the trade. 3. The customers of a specified business or industry; clientele. 4. The act or an instance of buying or selling; transaction. 5. An exchange of one thing for another. 6. An occupation, especially one requiring skilled labor; craft: the building trades, including carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and electrical installation. 7. The trade winds. Often used in the plural with the. v. trad·ed, trad·ing, trades

Pay special attention to #5

People who dupe are by definition "trading". I've got something somebody else wants and vice versa. People who dupe just choose an option to keep their trade bait. Object A duped for Object B is a trade. Object A for the same Object A would be a duplication, which is not what normally occurs.

Lolulolu

You can't be serious.
$

Just as serious as your OP
GT: Buddhasmash83

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#13
So you're joking?

User Info: Wandyman

Wandyman
4 years ago#14
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Calm down guys. The op is mostly a joke.

I'm mainly just curious why you say you're trading when you aren't? Obviously the majority doesn't care, so why not just say what you mean?

Dupers are the majority
GT: Buddhasmash83

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#15
are you just gonna repeat my own words back to me, or are you gonna answer the question?
(message deleted)

User Info: Mr Pottymouth

Mr Pottymouth
4 years ago#17
What's that smell in here. Oh wait, it's something I stepped in, some kind of poo... (troll), cough, cough, {TROLL TOPIC), cough, cough, cough.

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#18
Mr Pottymouth posted...
What's that smell in here. Oh wait, it's something I stepped in, some kind of poo... (troll), cough, cough, {TROLL TOPIC), cough, cough, cough.

-67/10

Boring.

Anyways, still curious:

Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Why do you all insist on calling yourselves traders? What you do is not trading.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. question for dupers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived