master gee freeze?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. master gee freeze?

User Info: snrek23

snrek23
5 years ago#1
I spent roughly 3 hours trying to solo him and finally did defeat him only to have the game freeze up the sec he diEd......anyone have anything similar happen?

User Info: MosebysRangers

MosebysRangers
5 years ago#2
snrek23 posted...
I spent roughly 3 hours trying to solo him and finally did defeat him only to have the game freeze up the sec he diEd......anyone have anything similar happen?

Yes it is a well known glitch. Go to Wiki on it explains it well.

User Info: JDatsko

JDatsko
4 years ago#3
Just change the network to off line, it should beat it without freezing.

User Info: Dj_Silk714

Dj_Silk714
4 years ago#4
JDatsko posted...
Just change the network to off line, it should beat it without freezing.

not to burst a bubble on a good idea, but all the times i tried to kill him and had it froze, my network was set to offline, since i did not have internet at the time...

somebody mentioned that having lots of worms active might have something to do with it, (and i certainly did when i defeated him, since i just gave him 5-6 acid debuffs, then did laps around the arena till he died) but i've never tested it to be sure, i just can't look at the guy after all the wasted time trying to kill him
Good luck.

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
4 years ago#5
Get him to soak up 3 or 4 pools then get behind the rock. Should take him down fast enough (30-45 minutes) that you don't have any trouble.

The other method I heard as to change your console display output to a lower setting (like 480p) and then kill him.
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. master gee freeze?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived