LF Slag/Shock Baby Maker FT Name your price

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Slag/Shock Baby Maker FT Name your price

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#11
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...
Yeah I'll be on. Just send me a message.

GT: iOutlaw Torn

Also still looking for a Slag Baby Maker. Pretty sure they exist. Could be wrong.

they exist i have one, well to be exact i have every type of baby maker(version) and in every element. slag infinity doesn't exist except when a modder makes one.

I knew about the infinities not having a slag. I have all the infinities. Would you be will to trade/dupe the slag baby maker for anything?

I'm actually looking for a LvL 50 grounded fabled tortoise. i have the others except that one. that would complete my collection and make me very happy to finally have them all.

Just saw your post and I was like, "Damn..." I don't even have a regular one. One of the few shields I've never even attempted to farm. I suppose I could go ahead and farm for it but I doubt I'd be able to get a drop before someone else on here has it and helps you out.

User Info: wutsthatsmell

wutsthatsmell
4 years ago#12
iOutlawTorn posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...
Yeah I'll be on. Just send me a message.

GT: iOutlaw Torn

Also still looking for a Slag Baby Maker. Pretty sure they exist. Could be wrong.

they exist i have one, well to be exact i have every type of baby maker(version) and in every element. slag infinity doesn't exist except when a modder makes one.

I knew about the infinities not having a slag. I have all the infinities. Would you be will to trade/dupe the slag baby maker for anything?

I'm actually looking for a LvL 50 grounded fabled tortoise. i have the others except that one. that would complete my collection and make me very happy to finally have them all.

Just saw your post and I was like, "Damn..." I don't even have a regular one. One of the few shields I've never even attempted to farm. I suppose I could go ahead and farm for it but I doubt I'd be able to get a drop before someone else on here has it and helps you out.

you never know dude :) you could get lucky and get it. odds of farming for the slag baby maker is about the same as farming for the grounded version of fabled tortoise.
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#13
Yep. Going through the quest line right now just in case I ever wanna farm for it anyways. Who knows...maybe we'll get lucky.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Slag/Shock Baby Maker FT Name your price

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived