Tier 3 Bar Room Blitz

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tier 3 Bar Room Blitz

User Info: Mayhemers

Mayhemers
4 years ago#1
Anyone got tactics to beat it as Zer0? I am level 50, got Bee (pre nerf), CC, Infinity Pistol, Nukem, Baby Maker, powerful incendiary grenades... but I just can't kill all the Badasses in the time limit.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

User Info: MonoxideHektik

MonoxideHektik
4 years ago#2
how about find a new weapon combination and put your crutches away
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3

Mayhemers
4 years ago#3
Well, if you can suggest one instead of being sarcastic, then I'm all ears. I was just listing stuff to prevent people from suggesting what I might already possess.

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#4
Get an Unkempt Harold. It's the perfect weapon for small rooms with lots of enemies.

Mayhemers
4 years ago#5
Cheers. I've actually seen it already in the Torgue machine, but I couldn't buy it due to not enough tokens! Guess I'll try to farm or dupe then...

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
4 years ago#6
The Baby Maker rocks, even without the Bee. I would also suggest a Torgue shotgun, preferably a Hulk or Ravager.

I kill the non-badasses with Baby Maker reloads (or with my Ravager).
As for the Badasses, Deception -> Kunai x5 -> Ravager = OHKO

User Info: R of The Nest

R of The Nest
4 years ago#7
All I use on my Zer0 (as a sniper) are all the elemental varieties of the Pimpernel. They seem to chew up everything with relative ease. Well, those and a fire PBFG...
"I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?"

Mayhemers
4 years ago#8
Perhaps I should say that the problem per se is not killing them, but doing it under the time limit... a strategy to make sure that once I've killed one basass, I know where the next one is to immediately go there to kill them... spend too long hunting...

User Info: KURockChalk

KURockChalk
4 years ago#9
I always find them in the back room and then upstairs, they spawn out of the doors there, I can usually finish with over a minute to spare

User Info: davinthegreat98

davinthegreat98
4 years ago#10
i suggest the hide of terramorphus instead of the bee
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tier 3 Bar Room Blitz

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived