I think the game is trolling me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I think the game is trolling me

User Info: quadruplesword

quadruplesword
4 years ago#1
So I was farming for a Maggie revolver today. Got one in about a half-hour, but it was only a level 49, so I keep farming for another half-hour or so until I got another one. It's still only level 49, although I forgave it since this one was a Two Fer Maggie which is the best one to get. Anybody have this happen to them (where you farm for a legendary only to get one that's not level 50, and have it happen several times in a row)?
"Scissors are overpowered, but rock is okay." - paper

User Info: Silverosx

Silverosx
4 years ago#2
I farmed for a Baby Maker earlier today. When it finally dropped, it was level 48.
My posts come with muffins. Take only one per post.
Don't flame me, or the muffins will BURN!

User Info: cdkilgore21

cdkilgore21
4 years ago#3
quadruplesword posted...
So I was farming for a Maggie revolver today. Got one in about a half-hour, but it was only a level 49, so I keep farming for another half-hour or so until I got another one. It's still only level 49, although I forgave it since this one was a Two Fer Maggie which is the best one to get. Anybody have this happen to them (where you farm for a legendary only to get one that's not level 50, and have it happen several times in a row)?

I had a level 49 Maggie forever and didn't even realize it...haha. I guess I may need to pay more attention to my loot.
XBL: RipperJack13
Pokemon White: 3053-3620-8302
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I think the game is trolling me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived