Was that guy seriously trying to make money off duped weapons?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Was that guy seriously trying to make money off duped weapons?!

User Info: xelitespyderx

xelitespyderx
4 years ago#11
xXEPiC4LiFeXx posted...
Yea he was claiming that the cobra and poke dokee ERROR MESSAGE rocket launcher were sooooo rare that 5 bucks didn't seem that much. He was also asking for the "lowest amount of ms points". And if those weapons are soooo rare...why do I have both??? Lol

I know right! Dude was a lame for asking for money. I swear some people. Tisk tisk tisk.
GT : xelite spYderx

User Info: xelitespyderx

xelitespyderx
4 years ago#12
jenbeckler posted...
Had I seen it earlier I totally would have started up my free sanctuary loot thing just to spite it.

I kinda wanna do the same thing lol
GT : xelite spYderx

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#13
xXEPiC4LiFeXx posted...
Yea he was claiming that the cobra and poke dokee ERROR MESSAGE rocket launcher were sooooo rare that 5 bucks didn't seem that much. He was also asking for the "lowest amount of ms points". And if those weapons are soooo rare...why do I have both??? Lol

Modding & Duping?
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8

User Info: Jxbox123

Jxbox123
4 years ago#14
I read some of that guys posts at first I was thinking man this guy had to be kidding but the more I read I figured he was just plain stupid, he said something like " if all the time I spent farming isn't worth 5 bux then I guess I'm a a**h0le F you guys" what a moron

User Info: Nanis23

Nanis23
4 years ago#15
I don't see what's wrong with it
After Diablo 3 RMAH,more games will do the same - and then people buying items from others will be a common thing sadly

User Info: kaeichi

kaeichi
4 years ago#16
what's wrong? took me 5 mins to get all skins/heads and all red text/legendary weapons. I turned around and duped to all that wanted for free just because I hate people charging for dupes.

I don't care for how mmo's charge for some items but when a player just backs up a save and sells copies it doesn't sit right. We as gamers should be better than that. Companies should be better than that but we all know that won't change.
http://g4tv.com/videos/21057/Sesslers-Soapbox-Review-to-a-Kill/
GT: Kaeichi
(message deleted)

User Info: Wandyman

Wandyman
4 years ago#18
I missed the topic but for the last couple years (minus this year) I was huge into Madden Ultimate Team where people made thousands selling virtual cards. It was frowned upon and against the TOS so this doesn't surprise me.
GT: Buddhasmash83

User Info: chopsueyside

chopsueyside
4 years ago#19
That is so lame. Next thing ya know,people will be trying to charge for a Flesh-stick power leveling session.
GT: Doctor Terr0r

User Info: H_Panic22

H_Panic22
4 years ago#20
chopsueyside posted...
That is so lame. Next thing ya know,people will be trying to charge for a Flesh-stick power leveling session.

Too late, bro. Saw it on eBay, for $5.
Gamertag= H Panic22
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Was that guy seriously trying to make money off duped weapons?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived