Tediore 70/30 relic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tediore 70/30 relic

User Info: Di11inja

Di11inja
4 years ago#1
Is this item farmable or is it just a random drop?

I cant find a reference to it on the wiki.
XBox Live GT: MrDilinja

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
4 years ago#2
I am fairly certain that it is random, but your chances of getting one increases if you kill bosses like warrior or terra.
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."

Di11inja
4 years ago#3
Ok, thank you. Back to BNK3R I go.

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#4
I didn't farm Bunker for too long before he gave up his stuff that I wanted but if I'm remembering correctly he never dropped much in the way of relics. Terra is where I found my first Tediore relic. It wasn't the 30/70 but it was like 20/60 so it was close. I would definitely farm Terra. Unless you're incline to do BNK-3R. He has better Orange loot. IMO.

Di11inja
4 years ago#5
Im farming for B!tch at the moment so Ill stick to BNK3R until I get that then switch to Terra. I like BNK3R because he goes down in around 3-5 seconds.

Bee+CC is so broken Im considering ditching Bee already. Its just too good (even with the nerf)

Thanks for the heads up on Terra :)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tediore 70/30 relic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived