so I beat the torgue DLC and guess what?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. so I beat the torgue DLC and guess what?

User Info: burlyminotaur

burlyminotaur
4 years ago#1
all the decent loot that was dropped was entirely pistols. I don't understand why this game has such a hard on for pistols. It seems like 75% of all loot I have encountered has been pistols. It's really super annoying, especially after killing a raid boss and getting lots of pistols. Don't get me wrong, I love this game but that one thing is easily my biggest complaint. Has anyone else had this experience?

User Info: HughJorgenn

HughJorgenn
4 years ago#2
I have gotten some great pistols. Try them out.

User Info: Jonesater

Jonesater
4 years ago#3
yeah, tooooo many pistols
gt = jonesat

User Info: burlyminotaur

burlyminotaur
4 years ago#4
HughJorgenn posted...
I have gotten some great pistols. Try them out.

I really like a couple pistols that I have. Especially Unending Infinity, obviously. But there are just way too many pistols dropped. I mean, there are six different gun types. Six, but the majority is still pistols. I just wish the distribution was a little more even. Even most of the time I open the golden gun box in Sanctuary I get pistols or crappy relics.

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
4 years ago#5
Chicken butt.

On topic...yeah, I too always get a ****load of pistols, lol.
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.

User Info: drake_skull

drake_skull
4 years ago#6
Yes, about 80% of the chests I open have pistols. 70% of the dropped loot is pistols for me.
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23

User Info: Aceofblades2k2

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#7
I seem to find mostly SMGs, many garbage
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
4 years ago#8
MadDewg posted...
Chicken butt.

On topic...yeah, I too always get a ****load of pistols, lol.

lol, my uncle use to say that when I was a kid.
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. so I beat the torgue DLC and guess what?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived