Finally found a Conference Call

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Finally found a Conference Call

User Info: svstoned

svstoned
4 years ago#11
'Fcourse i did!
Preparing plus Practicing equals Progressing - Sonny S. Vansteenkiste
Mankind created god in it's image. - Sonny S. Vansteenkiste (1988-∞)

User Info: KingThing

KingThing
4 years ago#12
I'll legit trade you (as in, trade menu) anything (if I have it) for that lv 7 CC. :D
Calling someone a kid on a message board = Lack of wit
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2605/oilup.jpg

svstoned
4 years ago#13
KingThing posted...
I'll legit trade you (as in, trade menu) anything (if I have it) for that lv 7 CC. :D

I was considering a trade but then... but then!
After 16 hours of farming spread over 2 days no good lewt found, i go back on normal mode, figured i'd level some badass challenges on low level monsters, go back to the second area i shoot a bandit and it drops a level 7 deft emperor, you know for him...
WTF!?

So now i'll just keep them might come in handy when leveling that new unrevealed character and i also gotta level a siren so not today my friend, or atleast not in the upcoming few months XD

svstoned
4 years ago#14
svstoned posted...
KingThing posted...

I was considering a trade but then... but then!
After 16 hours of farming spread over 2 days no good lewt found, i go back on normal mode, figured i'd level some badass challenges on low level monsters, go back to the second area i shoot a bandit and it drops a level 7 deft emperor, you know for him...
WTF!?

So now i'll just keep them might come in handy when leveling that new unrevealed character and i also gotta level a siren so not today my friend, or atleast not in the upcoming few months XD

Incase anyone's wondering, i kept track (ugh it was so tedious and unrewarding, never again i say, NEVAAAAH!
396 badasses killed -> 2 blues (badasses in torgue dlc seem to have a worse drop rate than all the rest)
53 chests looted (torque dlc has so few chests) -> 3 eridian (handgun, sniper, assault rifle), 9 purples, 17 blues
And a crapload of greens, some surprisingly better than them purlples because the purples and eridians were useless as ever, most useless lewt ever, worst negative luck ever! Okay this is becoming a rant topic, going to stop here.

The only good thing about it is that it can't get any worse, could get better but then again might stay the same, ouch :(

Torque dlc is bad for farming, even the lootsplosion reeks of german poop. What a letdown.
Note to self; stop whining boy!
Note to self: copy that.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Finally found a Conference Call

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived