mechromancer help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. mechromancer help

User Info: WindWaker08

WindWaker08
4 years ago#1
I heard from a friend that some people are cool enough to give other people their dlc codes. if anyone could give me a mechromancer code in a pm I got 2 types of conference calls I'll give in return
My ammo is made of crayons *shoots* whys your blood purple *shoots* now its blue :D

WindWaker08
4 years ago#2
Bump
My ammo is made of crayons *shoots* whys your blood purple *shoots* now its blue :D

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#3
lol at 2 worthless guns in exchange for a DLC code
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2

WindWaker08
4 years ago#4
Well idk what's good in the game I just want to give something back in return if I do get a code

User Info: tbk210

tbk210
4 years ago#5
Not to sound like an ass, but this is like going to McDonald's and asking for a value meal, and trying to pay with just a coupon for 1$ off your meal.... Good luck with that.
Xbox live gamertag - SavageTBK

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#6
I don't even know if there would be any codes left by now.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: easye609

easye609
4 years ago#7
I'll sell you mine for $10
-------------------
Easy E- BattleTag: EasyE609#1703

WindWaker08
4 years ago#8
tbk210 posted...
Not to sound like an ass, but this is like going to McDonald's and asking for a value meal, and trying to pay with just a coupon for 1$ off your meal.... Good luck with that.

lol

User Info: xXEPiC4LiFeXx

xXEPiC4LiFeXx
4 years ago#9
Lol I was expecting to come in here and drop some advice for a possible build or maybe Hyperius set ups but then I read the TC's original post and I couldn't help but laugh a lil. Sorry man but I doubt anyone would buy into this unless they have an extra code just lying around which sounds highly doubtful. Good luck finding one tho...
Gamer Tag : EPiCx805x
"I think Fallout 3 is a pretty cool guy. Eh buys guns and doesn't afraid of anything." - Riku765

User Info: nro87

nro87
4 years ago#10
Do you really not have $15? It's not like it's gonna be breaking the bank. Either put it on your Christmas list for mommy and daddy or get a job.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. mechromancer help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived